Search results

1. Sparvy

AEM UGEO 5v output

I've got an AEM UGEO wideband that I'm getting ready to install. The 5v output from the gauge/controller has no pins or wire coming from it as it is an "optional" component. Does anyone know the size of the output pins on that plug so I can buy some online or locally to wire to the HP Tuners...
  2. Sparvy

Rear control arms bushing

So I bought the moog spherical control arm bushings awhile back and have been putting off installing them. When I built the car last year I bought new control arm as the stock units were in terrible shape. I know even new stock bushings have a lot of deflection and with my first track day a few...
  3. Sparvy

Hood mounting hardware.

So I've made some decent progress the last few weeks and am to the point of mocking up and mounting the body panels. I painted/ wrapped the side panels the other night and while fiddling with the footwell cover noticed that I don't seem to have any hood mounting hardware or brackets of any kind...
  4. Sparvy

A-Arm/Upright Assembly

Ok so I know the new parts vary from the older videos that I used as a reference to assemble but I've seen some uprights assembled in several different configurations here. Do I have these put together correctly with the 90's on the top and bottom in the right orientation. Also let me know if...
  5. Sparvy

Steering shaft to clutch pedal clearance

So I've hit my first major snag on assembly. The steering shaft hits the clutch pedal assembly near one of the position switches quite badly. If it were just shaving the plastic down a bit I'd be fine but to align the shaft to the column I need to chop off so much material that it would be half...
  6. Sparvy

Fuel pump oops!

Yah I was one of those knuckleheads that snapped the fuel pump barb on the top when removing the pump from the donor fuel tank. I thought I was being careful but that plastic was awfully brittle after 16 years of New England weather. So the big question is has anyone been able to source just...
  7. Sparvy

Mystery plug

Looking to the hive mind for some wiring help since I seem to be stumbling my way through the videos. If its any help this is on a 2006 SS/SC. I think that this is a steering angle sensor plug that I was supposed to cut out along the way but could not find one that matched up with what was in...