Search results

1. C

Successful Florida registration 4/28/22

Sorry about that I'm not sure what happened there. But these are the correct links below Thank you for finding the correct links. Rauq updated my post above
  2. C

https://www.flhsmv.gov/pdf/forms/84490.pdf https://www.flhsmv.gov/pdf/forms/82040.pdf And this is the address that I went to for the inspection: 5701 E Hillsborough Ave #2228, Tampa, FL 33610 Make sure you are registering as ASPT assembled from parts
  3. C

Sure thing, slowly finding more and more goblins around my area. My wife and I have been taking it out to just about every car show and cars and coffee around. If you end up in the Tampa area let me know and we can try to meet up.
  4. C

MX184's Roadster Bodied Track Goblin #311 Log

Next-gen had those seats to sit in. I think they were medium and seemed too small. But I did like them. They had a nice profile for a small car. After installing my harness, I'll be trying to figure out a legit harness bar. My seats ended up too high. Drove by a couple times, haven't cought...
  5. C

Hey guys, there's a dark cloud over the subject of registering a goblin in Florida. I too almost went the Montana route but decided to at least give it a try. There was a learning curve but come through with a title and registration for my goblin yesterday. The trick is to request a title as...
  6. C

Awesome! Let me know if you need a hand.
  7. C

That's good news. My paperwork to register shows up tomorrow. Will you be working on it this weekend?
  8. C

I have a vacation this up coming week. So I can reach out after that. It's funny because I'm pretty sure I have driven the goblin by your house at least 4 times. But we can plan a time to meet up soon.
  9. C

Hahaha my girlfriend said she saw a cobalt getting tore apart a few months back. Somehow came across this thread a saw some familiar pics. We live in the same neighborhood and I'm about ready to register mine!
  10. C

Wait a minute, you're on Keene!?
  11. C

Button Panel Wiring

Appreciate the pictures. That's what I'll do. Thank you for your response.
  12. C

Button Panel Wiring

I got the standard gauge mounting hardware like you mentioned with the four short spacers. But I also did not get the spacers with my button panel kit. What did you end up using to make the buttons fit? Do you have any pictures?
  13. C

Early model green and pink wires pic in thread

Took me don't be a dummy time but figured out what connectors and pins I was looking for. Obd pin 1 and 2 check clean from each other, and obd pin 2 to PCM plug ring out perfect. The bundle of green wires concerned me while in process so having this check helped put me at ease. Thank you once...
  14. C

Now that I'm thinking about it, i did just finish combining all the green wires yesterday. But I feel like I had one extra green wire and I don't remember doing anything with it. I'll definitely be looking into it this afternoon. I really appreciate you chiming in R3drckt
  15. C

That makes sense thank you I'll set those in with my button panel harness. Il will check that obd wiring also, thank you so much for being that to my attention.
  16. C

I was able to locate these wires. I added then vaguely to my harness. I got to the end of the last video and I must have missed what to do with them. 06 supercharged if that helps. Thank you
  17. C

Solid Shifter OFFICIAL GROUP BUY

I saw a picture of these on the Facebook group. I love the look of this. Is it too late to make an order or possibly a new list for a second run?
  18. C

Detailed donor parts list

I was just looking at the park brake and wondering why I haven't seen a removal on it. Thanks for the info!
  19. C

That's what I was hoping. Thank you!
  20. C

Hello everyone, rather than bug Adam I figured I would check here. I read through this list but I still have a concern about the rear hubs. I down to the tank and sub frame on my donor. Will I need the rear hubs? I have a ss/sc with disc in the rear I wasn't sure if those hubs go up front? The...