Search results

1. Carbon Soul

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

I thought about it for mine, but decided to go full doors for this Goblin ;)
  2. Carbon Soul

Carbon Soul's 08 SS/TC Extended Track Build #284

Ha! Someone has to make sure the table doesn't go anywhere! Lol. My two younger brothers will be featured quite a bit more in the coming videos!
  3. Carbon Soul

The wiring harness is complete! So thankful my Dad was willing to help. (Even though he actually did most of the work) All in all, we spent about 20 hours on the harness. 7/10 would do it again. 9/10 if it was in the fall. We also added some insulation to the roof as it was reaching 150...
  4. Carbon Soul

Harness Video 10

Awesome. Thank you!
  5. Carbon Soul

Harness Video 10

Video 10, Step 24, it states there is a leftover red and white striped wire and to fold it over for later. I can't find find that wire in my harness. Is that one used later in the build?
  6. Carbon Soul

Adjustable Rear Suspension

This is perfect! Unfortunate it doesn't come with an upgraded driver though. Lol!
  7. Carbon Soul

Brake and Clutch Position Sensors Wiring

https://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/bar-airs-build-up-in-buffalo-n-y.95/page-8#post-25557 This thread helped me out
  8. Carbon Soul

Tail lights

Found the answer in BAR-AIR's thread.
  9. Carbon Soul

Tail lights

We are on video 6 of the wiring harness and starting on the tail lights. I think I snipped the yellow wire. Does it come from the red BCM plug?
  10. Carbon Soul

We worked through the first 5 videos of the wiring harness. So far everything has gone rather smooth. Fingers are crossed the next half!
  11. Carbon Soul

Got everything closed up before the weather this week. Added caulking to the edges to help prevent water from coming in. I don't expect it to be waterproof, but I guess in this case it's, "drops make gallons?" Also working on the timing of Fortune Son and the flashbang for maximum effectiveness.
  12. Carbon Soul

Picked up stage 1 today!!!! She's safe and sound for the night. I picked up some roofing panels from Lowes and installed a few lights in the carport. I'll have a tripwire set up to play fortunate sun on blast and drop a "flashbang" before to long lol.
  13. Carbon Soul

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

#284 safe and sound for the night! We had a great time visiting with you all! I'm pretty sure Mitchell is in the hook!!!
  14. Carbon Soul

We decided to put the shop on hold. So in order to have an enclosed build space we decided to move our carport from one side of the house to the other. We used one 10" caster per side. It worked out much better than expected, but I should have added 2 swivel casters to the front. We ended up...
  15. Carbon Soul

Donor help

I shipped my 08 SS from NC to NE Oklahoma for $800. Just make sure you make a throwaway email if you are going get quotes. They don't ever stop o_O
  16. Carbon Soul

Instructional Build Videos

Dyers Eve during the wiring harness videos?
  17. Carbon Soul

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

284! That's me!!!! Yeah!!!!
  18. Carbon Soul

Here we see a Cobalt wiring harness in the wild. With regular watering and a little patience, it will soon grow into a goblin harness!
  19. Carbon Soul

DF Steering Wheel Kit

Will they be available for pick up later this month?
  20. Carbon Soul

Archived *Official Builders Thread* Where are you located?

Blake P. Langley, OK 08' SS/TC Chassis 284