Search results

1. N

Looking at donor

Holland, MI was the one I was looking at. Found one near Chicago for 3750, but the description says "Son used it to drive to school," or found one near St. Louis for 3500, but description says "Blows white smoke out of exhaust." Both of which I am thinking is asking for problems down the line...
  2. N

Looking at donor

I totally agree with you on the turbo.
  3. N

Looking at donor

There are a few on FB market place that are the 2.4 le5 with a manual. Could not decide the direction.
  4. N

Looking at donor

I had seen those. The last 2 were automatics. The first one I was kinda watching but when someone added something and cut a hole through the hood, i figured someone was thought they were vin diesel. and was defiantly being cautious. Thanks. I have been looking at copart. i was think about a lsj...
  5. N

Looking at donor

Middle of Illinois. Peoria area specifically. Pickin's a little slim around here.
  6. N

Looking at donor

Thank you everyone, I will wait for something closer if it that price.
  7. N

Looking at donor

It has not been swapped yet. It is stock supercharged now.
  8. N

Looking at donor

Hello Everyone, First time poster. All of the people posting always seem respectful of newbs. I found a donor on FB market place that is to be to be true, but it is about 5 hour drive away. So before I waste time on it I figured i would ask about it here. It is a 2006 ss turbocharged with...