Search results

1. TheDon

Trying to help out with wiring on another goblin 06 ss

Any idea on these connectors Car was titled as an 06 but had 05 style fuel pump.
  2. TheDon

09 turbo bosch intercooler pump no power

Have put a few miles on just short runs. Not that it's easy to see while driving I've never seen it on and detect no power going to pump with key on or running. I'm going to start rewatching wiring videos to start troubleshooting. But if someone remembers what circuit it's pulled off I can see...
  3. TheDon

New steering wheel

First time quick disconnect installer. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, spring on center cap sticks out to far to fit in disconnect hub? And if the aluminum ring is used for this application?
  4. TheDon

Before i pull the trigger on these, they going to fit?

I opted for the DF drilled hubs 5 x 114.3 Looking at 17x10 wheels with et of 18 Which comes out to 6.21 inch backspacing. According to internet factory backspacing is 6.0 inch and cobalt forums say they max at 6.27inch backspacing before hitting struts. I think I'm allset but for about 2grand...
  5. TheDon

114.3 hubs

Thinking I'm going to add the drilled hubs to my order. If I run an 8mm spacer are these going to fit? Thanks I'm open to ideas
  6. TheDon

Extra brown wires in harness

Nearing the end of harness build I have 2 brown wires coming off this junction I had labeled one rear tail light and the other plate light, they are headed to the bcm from ecm end of harness do I simply cut them out or did I miss something
  7. TheDon

TheDons track, easy entry, 09 ss/tc build #273

This will be my first time building a kit car. I owned an Aztec avenger gt-40 kit car on vw chassis with corvair spider engine years ago and have done my fair share of maintenance and custom fabrication over the years. I was looking for something like a porsche cayman s, when I came across the...