Search results

1. GoblinGal

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Good afternoon Goblin Family & Friends ~ I apologize but as of today I will no longer be posting photos of chassis' as they make their way through welding. I am sure that this will disappoint those of you that are yet to see yours & for that I apologize, really...
  2. GoblinGal

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Send your money now...We'll let you know when we can ship it :p
  3. GoblinGal

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Good morning Goblin Family & Friends... Stewart has been here for a bit being loaded with the kits going out today...Hope y'all are ready for delivery as the driver will be headed your way shortly! They are headed out with a jam packed trailer as there is a BIG airplane kit that is taking up...
  4. GoblinGal

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Good afternoon Goblin Family & Friends...Happy Monday! This past weekend was the hottest here in a LONG time (105 with heat index of 115) & while today is not anywhere as hot...It is still HOT This morning our jig was empty but coming back from lunch I find #427 SO far along...Having...
  5. GoblinGal

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Please call us at the office about this so we can take care of it for you. If you placed the order online you'd have to pay shipping which is not needed. I'm sorry for the late reply, I just saw this.
  6. GoblinGal

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Good morning Goblin Family & Friends... #425 hits the jig...She'll make her short trip home to Allen TX when she is picked up by Dillion...Another Texas Goblin! #426 on our rotisserie today We have 2 customers coming on Monday for kit pick ups. One is coming Pueblo West CO...
  7. GoblinGal

Vendor for Quaife

How about this: http://www.performanceautowerks.com/catalog/product_info.php/quaife-f35-atb-helical-lsd-differential-p-2100 Adam says we've bought from these guys before & they appear to be in Illinois. My apologies if the part is wrong but you should be able to find what you need from them...
  8. GoblinGal

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Shaft tubes came in yesterday I believe so the warehouse will process them into inventory as soon as possible & ship out the few on back order. The button panel sets - I'm sorry no. We thought we had everything here but when we went to assemble we realized a major component was missing. We...
  9. GoblinGal

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Good morning Goblin Family & Friends from Red Oak TX #425 was due to hit the jig yesterday but #426 took it's place as we needed to quickly clarify a transmission question on #425. We have our answer so #425 will hit the jig next! #426 will be a customer pick up all the way from Ireton...
  10. GoblinGal

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Good afternoon Goblin Family & Friends! #424 taking her turn on the rotisserie today The jig is currently empty but #425 will be on it before the day is over I believe! If y'all ever have any questions about your order please email me @ [email protected] & I'll help you out...
  11. GoblinGal

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

A quick add-on to this morning's post: Thank you! Adam swears he is starting back on his diet today so I'm going to hide these from him! Hahahaha! From myself & the entire team here at DFKC....THANK YOU!!! We are SO flattered & humbled each time we receive little gifts like this from...
  12. GoblinGal

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Good morning Goblin Family & Friends from Red Oak TX Texas heat...Ugh #424 on the jig...She'll make her home in Salt Lake City UT after she's ready! #423 on the rotisserie Have a great day y'all!
  13. GoblinGal

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Happy Friday morning Goblin Family & Friends #422 will be coming off the rotisserie today #423 is coming together on the jig...This chassis will find her way home to Buda TX when she's all ready! That's it for now y'all....Have a great day & weekend!
  14. GoblinGal

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Happy Tuesday Goblin Family & Friends... Our last A/T is on the jig....This one will head home less than 30 minutes down the road in Waxahachie after it's all said & done! #422 on the rotisserie That's it for today...Have a great day y'all!
  15. GoblinGal

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Good morning Goblin Family & Friends...Happy Friday from us here at DFKC #422 on the jig & almost ready to move off onto the rotisserie...She'll be headed to Santa Ana CA on a future Stewart Transport shipment. We are closed Monday in observation of Memorial Day..."As we express...
  16. GoblinGal

Advice for seats and belts?

No. Please email us @ [email protected] so we can address this as soon as possible. If you could please include photos as I'll need to reach out to Corbeau since these shipped to you direct from them. We'll get it taken care of & made right for you! Thanks!
  17. GoblinGal

You are correct, they do! Here's a link to what all come with our kits, depending on donor: https://dfkitcar.com/kit.php Thanks for helping out a fellow Goblin Family member!
  18. GoblinGal

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Good afternoon Goblin Family & Friends! Update on our new phone system: It's still not fully functioning as it should BUT at least now when you call, you'll hear a voice-mail greeting that says DF Kit Car instead of my name. Once this is fully up & running - it'll be AWESOME! For now, I can't...
  19. GoblinGal

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Hey Goblin Family & Friends! A quick post to let you know that we're working on our new phone system, please be patient until we get it all set up. Right now, if you call & I'm not able to answer, you'll go to my voicemail which we do not have access to at this moment but Adam is working on it...
  20. GoblinGal

A Peek Into DF Kit Car

The quote I received was for a kit to be included in a shipment w/ that transport company that would be going that way with other shipments in it that are not ours. When I work with Stewart for our regional shipments, your final mile delivery price is not effected if it is the only kit that goes...