Search results

1. Mahkoi

Mahkoi's new project.

Be warned, when you build a toy car the wife might get jealous. So with that said I'm driving to North Carolina tomorrow to pick up and trailer back to Michigan the wife's new project. I told her she needed to find something rust free and supposedly she found it. I'll find out when I actually...
  2. Mahkoi

Cobalts headed to auction

Looks like there's a couple of cobalts in the upcoming abandoned auto auctions in Oakland County Michigan. They're abandoned and Michigan cars so they're probably rusty and not nice but it could be worth a shot for someone in SE Michigan that's looking...
  3. Mahkoi

Lnf cold start question

When I cold start my ss/tc. It idles up like it's still trying to get the cats hot. Which is no big deal but while it does this high idle for around 30 seconds or so it runs rough and pops out the intake and exhaust. It will do that for a bit then it sounds like the bypass valve opens up. After...
  4. Mahkoi

Mahkoi's #299. Ext Track. SS Turbo.

I figured I should start a build thread. Donor was a badly wrecked 08 SS purchased September of 2020. Stage 1 parts arrived June of 2021. I've completed the stage 1 parts and will be ordering the remaining parts in the next month or so (hopefully picking them up to meet the DF crew). Stage 1...
  5. Mahkoi

The mixed bag of parts runs.

I dont have a build log for #299 (Sorry I'm a slacker) but I figured I'd share some info and hopefully it helps others. I have a badly wrecked 08 ss donor I never heard run. On top of that, the donor came w/no ign keys, pcm or bcm. So I was stressed about finding some one to flash the modules...
  6. Mahkoi

Kit ordered!

I put my deposit down on an extended track Goblin on Friday. I picked up a 08 SS last September as a doner. It's was in a bad front end wreck so I know I have to buy a few extra things like a cradle that are no longer in the correct shape but thats no big deal. I've spent the last few months...