Search results

1. Whidbey Goblin

Background Project - VeeDub ReDub Platform

Im interested in one of these when they are available. I could make a 356 widebody work one way or another.
  2. Whidbey Goblin

Manual Shifter Upgrade

I have the same issue. I adjust the tension on the bolt holding that all down occasionally.
  3. Whidbey Goblin

Supercharger make offer

I also really like the whine of the super charger but I want about another hundred horsepower. I already ordered the ZZperformance stage three entry level kit so I’ll be reusing my intake manifold but I would still part with the super charger, alternator, header, 60 pound injectors etc. I’m open...
  4. Whidbey Goblin

Supercharger make offer

I really have no idea what they are going for so I appreciate the input.
  5. Whidbey Goblin

Supercharger make offer

I was thinking 2k
  6. Whidbey Goblin

Supercharger make offer

Planning to turbo swap my supercharged LSJ. Looking to sell supercharger with 2.9” pulley, alternator, and stainless header. Will include all related items. Will also include pulley puller from ZZP. Car runs perfectly and produces 14 psi boost (according to stock boost gauge)
  7. Whidbey Goblin

NW AutoX and other track things

They didn’t really require arm restraints at Oregon raceway park or the ridge but Portland international officials will call you on it. I think HOD is now aware (it was kind of a big stink) and will now be requiring them.
  8. Whidbey Goblin

Roof end

Thank you!
  9. Whidbey Goblin

Roof end

Yes, these guys
  10. Whidbey Goblin

Roof end

I’m having trouble finding the old video of assembly. Does anyone have a link to the video or just some pictures of the spindles with the billet roof end mounts?
  11. Whidbey Goblin

New gas cap still leaks.

I appreciate that. I think I’ll set up my GoPro down there and confirm it’s actually coming out the cap before I do anything.
  12. Whidbey Goblin

High speed instability

Sorry, yes 1/16”
  13. Whidbey Goblin

New gas cap still leaks.

It’s dumping gas and I can smell it. I can see it in my mirror coming out the cap. There is no residue around the filler neck, just the cap.
  14. Whidbey Goblin

High speed instability

I had about 5/16 of toe, now I have 1/6
  15. Whidbey Goblin

New gas cap still leaks.

I’m pretty sure it’s coming out the cap. Maybe I just got a bad cap?
  16. Whidbey Goblin

New gas cap still leaks.

My car dumps gas out the filler when turning hard to the left. Does anyone else have this issue? Is there a better gas cap? Better filler neck with gas cap?
  17. Whidbey Goblin

High speed instability

I made a ton of changes over the last few weeks leading up to my track day Friday. New control arms with all new bushings (delrin in the forward and spherical in the rear). Added the sway bar. Most importantly aligned the car myself after talking to Lonnie. I had too much toe front and rear. Car...
  18. Whidbey Goblin

NW AutoX and other track things

Yes! I had a killer day!