Search results

1. Matt C

Michigan builders.

Dang. Can’t make Thursday. I’m out of town on business. Just did a Back to the Bricks tune up show last week. Got a lot of attention.
  2. Matt C

Michigan builders.

Still need to uncover it and get it off the dollies. I’m hoping to get some time this weekend or next week to put some miles on it. Too many projects.
  3. Matt C

Michigan builders.

I’m probably going to bow out as well. Some family came into town.
  4. Matt C

Michigan builders.

The afternoon works better for me. Also depends on where we’re all meeting. Still Sterling Heights? Or more north now?
  5. Matt C

Registering in MI

I had an inspector that was by the book. The local cop who signed my TR-54 didn’t really care, she just checked all the boxes. My inspector called me before and asked if I actually had the bumpers, wipers, glass windshield and bottle installed. I of course didn’t. He just wanted me to call him...
  6. Matt C

Michigan builders.

I'm good for the 8th any time. Where do you all want to meet up at? Where's everyone else coming in from? I'm Downriver, but don't mind driving.
  7. Matt C

Michigan builders.

I’m good for the 8th.
  8. Matt C

Michigan builders.

I’m out of town the weekend of the 24th. I’m available on 9/18 or weekend of 10/1
  9. Matt C

Matt C's Street Goblin - Extended Frame #355 - 06 LS Donor

Yup. I had the polarities correct. They were working fine for a couple months.
  10. Matt C

Yeah, they’re the LEDs in the DF supplied side mirrors. They were working for a couple months, now nothing.
  11. Matt C

Confirmed. I hooked up an old tail light bulb from my wife’s car to the turn signal circuit in the car. Worked as advertised. Both mirror turn signals failed.
  12. Matt C

What are the chances that both Mirror’s turn signals failed? I ran 12v directly to them from the battery and the marker lights work just fine, but the turn signal light (on both) do not light up.
  13. Matt C

Yeah, that’s what I thought too, but I was really careful. I also just checked every single fuse and they’re all good.
  14. Matt C

So, something weird happened while I was working on the Goblin tonight. I was installing my button panels and testing the hazards. I noticed both front blinkers weren’t working. They don’t work at all now, even with the normal turn signal switch. I haven’t drove it in a few weeks, but when I...
  15. Matt C

Michigan builders.

I’m back in town and ready. Just waiting on the hardware to install my hood, but it should be good to go.
  16. Matt C

Woodward Cruise

Engine oil. Coming from the cam cover plate. I've replaced the seal inside, but still leaking. Thinking now it might be the plug right underneath it. Need to try and tighten that up and see what happens.
  17. Matt C

Woodward Cruise

I've got my Goblin street legal now, but I'm still tracking down pesky leaks. Not sure how far from home I can drive it just yet.
  18. Matt C

Friedhouse #346 Extended 2007 SS donor

Welcome! Here is a picture of the bracket used to mount the coolant bottle.
  19. Matt C

Michigan builders.

Yeah, I had to have safety auto glass, a windshield wiper, washer bottle and bumpers. It all depends on which inspector you get. I know that Ghostknife and SmsDetroit didn't need them for their inspection, but my inspector required them.
  20. Matt C

Michigan builders.

Big Thanks to @SmsDetroit for lending the bumpers for the inspection.