Search results

1. jayrolls

Jay’s Build Log- Track Goblin, extended #323, 07 SS SC

I’m 6’2” and my head is still in side. I feel very comfortable. I stuck with the stock seats because I’m a big guy and the race seats are just too tight for my waist. I feel there is plenty of room with the stock, now with a helmet on, the top of the helmet at my height would probably stick out.
  2. jayrolls

Goblin #323 SC for sale

Thank you sir. Just testing the market. Honestly love this thing, it’s an absolute awesome thing to cruze and turn and burn in, just not being able to enjoy as much as I would really like to be able too. I have been coaching for the last five years and was recently promoted to Head Coach and...
  3. jayrolls

Goblin #323 SC for sale

Goblin #323-2007 SS/SC Here is my Goblin for sale. See attached build thread. https://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/jay’s-build-log-track-goblin-extended-323-07-ss-sc.2730/ Located Panama City, FL Here is the list of things from DF and else where. $22,000.00 OBO Track Extended / Full...
  4. jayrolls

Brett W’s City Goblin – 09 SS Donor #229 v2.0 - Registered

Any info on if the person that made the front splitter? It looks pretty good. I could use one.
  5. jayrolls

Cruise control

Following. I installed the resistor and still don’t have cruise control.
  6. jayrolls

TheDons track, easy entry, 09 ss/tc build #273

Once they have your paperwork tell them you want to get a temp tag. Takes like a week and you get a 40 day temp for about $50. Start driving sooner.
  7. jayrolls

Footwell vent

That is the exact route I have been looking into. We just pulled the hood back off and added insulation on the footwell cover. It has for sure helped with the heat from the radiator coming in the gap between the hood and the cover. Also got the engine covers on today and that helped some more...
  8. jayrolls

Ark's City Goblin #187 (2008 SS/TC donor)

What wing is that?
  9. jayrolls

Hagerty Insurance

Are you located there or somewhere else?
  10. jayrolls

Hagerty Insurance

Well, just got off the phone with Hagerty Insurance. They called to tell me that they were canceling my policy due to not being comfortable with the type of car it is. I have till the end of may to find new insurance. Any suggestions?
  11. jayrolls

Justin's City Goblin - 08 LS donor

I’m pretty sure that there is a new bolt that came with the kit.
  12. jayrolls

MJP61 Street Goblin - 10 LS Donor - #297

DF told me the MCO had to be in my name. I did the LLC and then requested the MCO. When you set up everything pay to get a temp tag. Will have you driving much sooner.
  13. jayrolls

Found one on eBay. Will see what happens.
  14. jayrolls

Ok they have the motor on rock auto. Is that all you have been replacing?
  15. jayrolls

Ross, Do you by chance have the PN# for the EPS?
  16. jayrolls

It’s on my thoughts list. But I just want to be able to consistently start and drive at the moment.
  17. jayrolls

I used a basic reader. It does abs and engine
  18. jayrolls

Ross, That sounds like exactly what I am dealing with/experience. I think I am going to ohm out the wires just to make sure, but i think I am also going g to order the EPS.
  19. jayrolls

The evap systems, 2nd O2. That’s it.
  20. jayrolls

I’m not sure what it is. I just went and double checked. With the EPS wire at the fuse box plugged in, it’s a total no crank and the fuel gauge doesn’t move. I was still able to pull codes. When I unplug it, I can crank and start and the fuel gauge works. Can still pull codes.