Search results

1. jayrolls

Goblin #323 SC for sale

Goblin #323-2007 SS/SC Here is my Goblin for sale. See attached build thread. https://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/jay’s-build-log-track-goblin-extended-323-07-ss-sc.2730/ Located Panama City, FL Here is the list of things from DF and else where. $22,000.00 OBO Track Extended / Full...
  2. jayrolls

Hagerty Insurance

Well, just got off the phone with Hagerty Insurance. They called to tell me that they were canceling my policy due to not being comfortable with the type of car it is. I have till the end of may to find new insurance. Any suggestions?
  3. jayrolls

Crank Relearn via HPTuners

I tried to do the Crank relearn process via VCM scanner in HPTuners, however I’m not sure if it took or not. I’m not sure if the BCM plays any part in the process. The procedures state to engage the parking brake, which goes to the BCM. I don’t have my parking brake wired in so I don’t know if...
  4. jayrolls

Radiator Fan wiring

Problem, radiator fan does not turn on. I have verified that the fan is good. I have verified that I have 12V with key off and on at the relay slots 30 and 85 circuit 9142 at the fuse box. I read the signal wire for the PCM C1 pin 51 to the fuse box slot 86 circuit 335, it has continuity. Fuse...
  5. jayrolls

Factory button bezel

I’m in search of the button bezel that holds the fog light switch and the radio surround that has the heated seat switches.
  6. jayrolls

ZZP M62 Spacer plate

Anyone install one of the ZZP M62 spacer plates https://zzperformance.com/collections/ecotec/products/lsj-m62-spacer-plate? It only has one gasket that goes towards the intake manifold. The site says you don’t need a gasket between the spacer and the blower. Wanted to see if anyone has installed...
  7. jayrolls

ZZP M62 SPACER PLATE

I am in search of the ZZP M62 Spacer Plate. If anyone has one let me know.
  8. jayrolls

Front cover

Pulled the front cover while cleaning up the engine. The cover looks like it has burnt on oil pretty good, same around the timing chain. Is that normal or something to be concerned about?
  9. jayrolls

Fuse box C1 Underhood

I have managed to mislocate or loose which ever works the back cap of the C1 fuse cover that locks into the fuse box. Does anyone happen to have one?
  10. jayrolls

Supercharged Wiring Kit

I seem to have a problem. The document that came with the kit contents says that I should have 2 BN/WH 10 foot extension for the body to dash. 1 for B9 and 1for C8. The kit only had one wire that was BN/WH, I can see if I have extra for that. The list shows a GN wire for C7. The wire stickers do...
  11. jayrolls

Coolant Pink Wire

Wiring harness Guide part 4 organizing the main harness part 1. At 7:45 says I should have a Pink coolant wire. I do not have a Pink coolant wire. My coolant wires are Green and Black. I tied a knot in the black wire and moved the green wire with connector to the BCM. What is the Pink wire and...
  12. jayrolls

Fuel pump wires

Ok so I am a little confused. Wiring harness Guide part 3 thinning the harness part 2 shows that you cut large Grey, small Tan and Purple wires and drape over the fuse box. Wiring harness Guide part 4 organizing the harness it shows the large Grey, small Tan and Purple wires draped over the fuse...
  13. jayrolls

Donor disposal

Is there any reason to keep the donor once you have it stripped down? I have pulled everything, I want to get rid of the donor to make room for the project.
  14. jayrolls

Crossmember

Ok so I got the crossmember put today. It looks like a bolt had broken for the sway bar and someone drilled a new bolt hole. 1st question- what on the goblin bolts into those holes? Trying to see if I need to get the broken bolt out or get a new crossmember. 2nd question, are the brackets that...
  15. jayrolls

Engine replacement for an LSJ

I am trying to see what is a compatible engine choice to replace my LSJ engine. I am not having much look even finding a long block LSJ.
  16. jayrolls

Jay’s Build Log- Track Goblin, extended #323, 07 SS SC

Well got the donor for a good price, have had two different shipping companies flake on us. Know my son and I are flying to Cleveland tomorrow to go pick it up ourselves. Not too mention I accidentally won an 09 LS manual on Copart that it looks like I will be paying a restocking fee. Not the...