Search results

1. M

Donor or Fresh...

If I buy something with a 150k mile motor I would want it fresh anyways which would cost a penny or 2 so the new motor is still an option even if I did get a donor for the other pieces.
  2. M

Donor or Fresh...

I found a cheap donor but the Trans is bad. Lol
  3. M

Donor or Fresh...

You're right, not sure why I thought it was an auto that I posted so scratch that part of it. How about just the motor? If I could find a donor with a bad motor would this be a pretty much direct swap?
  4. M

Donor or Fresh...

I am not apposed to buying a donor for the other parts I will need, just curious about this motor and tranny used WITH a donor instead of that motor/tranny.
  5. M

Donor or Fresh...

Been talking to another member and he sent me 2 great links and want to have a discussion or advice on the option... I stated in my introduction thread but will put here also, I would really like to go auto transmission. I wont be racing or anything so I shouldnt kill it. New Motor with TC...
  6. M

Custom STL Files for 3D Printed Goblin Parts

Thought you guys might find this interesting. This is my latest upgrade product. Working on making them compatible with more machines, like Prusa, but it already fits a wide range. This was my Kickstarter and we have them ready to pack so we will be going retail soon. PrinterMods XChange System
  7. M

Introduction-From Alabama

You might find this more interesting than just the standard MDD, this is my latest design. We are about to go retail version since we have got all the kickstarter orders ready to ship. I have a CNC Mill on my Ender 3 right now that I am getting going and a diode laser system is coming up soon...
  8. M

That is VERY helpful! Thank you!
  9. M

This is what he said about the computer when I asked.... My brothers are Machanic and. He hooked a his computer thing to it .some one tried to break into and it had something to do with the alarm system So cant hear it run or test the tranny which is concerning
  10. M

Also found a guy with one that says it needs a "Computer" but not sure which he is talking about yet. Says the motor is brand new with only 3k miles, it is a 2005.
  11. M

I found a donor 10 miles from me for $500, 2006 with a 2.2 with 140k miles, but the tranny is bad. Is this year engine a good candidate for all this?
  12. M

Examples? I have a machine that is 48 x 48 that I built myself a few years ago. I would suggest using the printed piece as a mold and making out of Carbon Fiber though as additive parts just dont hold up well on layer lines for stress. Or even using the printed pieces as a "core" for a layup and...
  13. M

To be totally honest I havent watched in years. We disconnected all TV services and havent turned on our TV in 6 years now! I admit there is nothing like being in Bryant Denny with 100,000 people screaming! I was there for the come back game with Cam Newton. Pay to play sure worked out for...
  14. M

Good Morning! Got a link to this thread from my introduction post and thought I would come say Hello! If you own a Creality machine or watch Teaching Tech on YouTube you have probably seen my product reviews from him. PrinterMods I have seen a few things I will respond to in the thread. If...
  15. M

I have an X1 also, fantastic machine (except that ribbon cable), what a nasty insult on the the machines to say knock off of a CR10! Lol. I will definitely check out the thread! (Also not sure about that Slap Fighting Chicken remark at the end, did they win a game this year except for Vandy and...
  16. M

I am near Gadsden, about 60 miles north of Birmingham/70 miles south of Chattanooga just off of I59.
  17. M

Good Morning! Just joined the forum but have been watching videos and lurking for some time. I am located in north Alabama, have seen a few owners pretty close to me so that is exciting to see. My wife and I have been wanting a "Weekend Cruiser" for a while now. We used to ride but after I was...