Search results

1. Lndshrk Steve

Cars and Coffee

Getting some attention at last month's Cars and Coffee. 200+ cars attended.
  2. Lndshrk Steve

Cars & Coffee

Did a C & C show this morning. I remembered to get a photo before everyone left. Got a chance to show off my new nose wrap. I took me a year to decide, and I think I like it.
  3. Lndshrk Steve

Who was that?

While watching the news this morning (WTOC, Savannah), I spotted a Goblin in the "Stand Up for America" parade in Port Wentworth, GA. That's real close to me in Hardeeville, SC (Margaritaville). I didn't know anyone was that close.
  4. Lndshrk Steve

Cars & Coffee again

Had another monthly meeting at the local college. Still a little chilly in the low 50's. There was a Caterham 7 there with, surprise surprise, a Montana plate.
  5. Lndshrk Steve

Holiday parade

The local car club went in the Hardeeville (SC) parade. A cool and drizzly day but it was a short one. Kids, and adults, seemed to love it. I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season!
  6. Lndshrk Steve

COLD Cars & Coffee

I took my neighbor to the local Cars and Coffee on Saturday morning. It was 40 degrees out! Fortunately it was only 5 miles down the road . . . at 60 mph.
  7. Lndshrk Steve

Leading the Parade

This past weekend I had the honor of leading the Latitude Margaritaville Pirate Fest golf cart parade! Yes, rum was involved.
  8. Lndshrk Steve

Cars and Coffee

Got the car out to a Cars and Coffee last Saturday at the local college in Bluffton, SC. Talked to people all morning.
  9. Lndshrk Steve

Hood mounting

A quick question. When attaching the mounting plate on the front of the hood, does it make a difference of HOW you rivet it on? I've only seen one and it had the rivets and plate w/Dzus fasteners on the same side (below) the fiberglass hood. I'm thinking of sandwiching the fiberglass between...
  10. Lndshrk Steve

Looking for a wrap

Hi folks. I saw, somewhere, a hood with a red/silver/black wrap. I believe it was on a red goblin. I'm looking into wraps and want to show my wife this style. Of course I can't find the picture again. Does anyone know who/what this wrap was? TIA
  11. Lndshrk Steve

Parking brake cable route

Is it the builders option or is there a correct way to route the parking brake cable around the rear A-arm? Above the A-arm and below the axle or below the A-arm?
  12. Lndshrk Steve

Headlight grommet

I didn't see anything about the grommet on the DF issued headlights. I'm starting with these but the supplied grommet has a LARGE hole that doesn't seem to take water into account. I've been looking for a replacement at the auto parts store every time I stop in for other items. I got lucky...
  13. Lndshrk Steve

No Hyper-flash easy fix

Just an FYI. I got real lucky on this one. I didn't want the hyper-flash turn signals and I didn't want to cut into my nice wiring harness to add resistors. I stumbled across a fix that worked for me. I previously ordered a third brake light that has a sequential flash for the turn signals...
  14. Lndshrk Steve

Clutch relearn?

I've got a no crank, no fuel pump problem. I'm getting communication and codes P0230, P0807 and P0808. I can't believe the little clutch switch needs to learn anything, but I've seen dumber things on cars. I've been following ALOT of "no start" "no crank" posts and tried many of the fixes...
  15. Lndshrk Steve

Seat belt bolts

I'm sorry, but I give up. What size and pitch are the NUTS welded into the frame tunnel? I've tried most everything, and I don't want to clean the threads with the wrong tap. Thanks in advance.
  16. Lndshrk Steve

Brake vacuum on a 2.2

On a 2008 2.2 NA, is that the brake vacuum stub beneath the intake, trans side near the oil filter? I see nothing else (and I didn't mark anything) on the intake manifold.
  17. Lndshrk Steve

Fuel tank location

Just a quick question. Does the aluminum fuel tank ALSO set 6 1/2" from the mount rail, as they show for the plastic tank? Thanks.
  18. Lndshrk Steve

Rear Coilovers

Just a quick question. On the N15J rear coilover kit, are there SUPPOSED to be two shocks marked "LOWER MOUNT-L" or should I have a L and R?
  19. Lndshrk Steve

Seat placement

I'm working on mounts for my seats. I got the drivers seat where I want it (after I found out the lower outer frame rail isn't square with the tunnel o_O) and it clears the shifter mount . . . . But I see the mount comes out 1" on the drivers side and 2" on the passenger side! Now do I move...
  20. Lndshrk Steve

Nose Job

I have a few formula car noses around. Some people put deer heads in their den, I have formula car noses on my garage wall. So I thought I'd play around a little bit. The lines line up nicely. The black one looks like it would fit over the radiator. Just playing.