Search results

1. Chris_WNC

Tuning for automatic 4T45E

I've recently swapped my stock donor LAP with a LDK/6758 combo. Donor was an NA Automatic car. I'd like to tune the transmission so that I'm revving a little higher for longer. That turbo really likes being over 3k RPM. :D Currently the auto is doing its damnedest to keep the revs as low as...
  2. Chris_WNC

MPVI2 + Datalink question.

I'm trying to get my charts and gauges set up in HP Tuners for data logging. I've got the MPVI2 with Datalink and have a couple of AEM gauges connected to the analog inputs. I used the Transform function for both gauges (4110 AFR and 4406 Boost). I'm getting data in HP Tuners and all seems...
  3. Chris_WNC

Finished weight + Corner balancing?

I swapped out my tire/wheel combo and took off my aluminum splitter so I reweighed my Goblin today. 1633 down to 1553. I'm happy about that. I'm curious about the weight distribution. Mine seems all sorts of jacked up. I've seen corner balancing mentioned several times on here. Do I...
  4. Chris_WNC

P0016 and P0017 (cleared/solved)

As a sanity check, is there anything in the harness that we modified that could cause these codes? I have a 2009 LAP donor. I'm pretty sure I'm getting the timing chains/phasers set correctly. The P0016 came with the LAP head on a new block. I was thinking that the new block's crank wasn't...
  5. Chris_WNC

Tire Rack - DIY or ready made?

I've ended up with some extra tires and a wheel set, somehow. I'd like to store them out of the way without damaging them. I ended up with a summer set of Michelin tires for my Cayman, an all season set of Potenza tires for the goblin, and a set of rims/tires off the T-Bird. What are you guys...
  6. Chris_WNC

Chris_WNC's Track Frame #338 '09 LT Auto. REGISTERED in NC.

I'm going to go ahead and start my build thread. I have been looking for a fun car to drive around town here in rural NC. It's a small town. Lots of back country roads to enjoy. Searching for kit type cars led me to this forum and I got hooked. I am all in and can't wait to get out on the...
  7. Chris_WNC

New guy from NC. Hello everyone!

I'm new on the board and wanted to introduce myself. I'm Chris and live in very rural Western NC. About halfway between Asheville and Charlotte. I have a communications and electronics background. I also spent some time in body armor R&D and manufacturing. Now I'm semi-retired and work 20...