Search results

1. Jm12

#7 for sale (LNF donor, track frame, standard length)

Lucky #7 ;) I'll look up the backspacing and get back to you.
  2. Jm12

Attached compression and leakdown test images.
  3. Jm12

Sorry guys, didn't mean to fall off. It is E-Mod with SCCA if you stay within the aero restrictions.
  4. Jm12

Spring is in the air, so it's time for a bump.
  5. Jm12

WTB stock "comfort" 18mm sway bar and end links

Order placed. Thank you for the heads up!
  6. Jm12

At $25 for me to track one down and pull it myself vs $75 neatly packaged and delivered to my door, I'd consider that extra $50 money well spent. That's extra time for me to curse at my own car instead of one in a junkyard.
  7. Jm12

Looks like I should have taken your advice on this. The whole Dorman assembly was $75 shipped on amazon last month according to Keepa. Now it's shot up to $120. I'll wait for it to come back down and go that route.
  8. Jm12

Steering Bracket Dimensions?

I've had mine rigged up to move a handful of times but never pulled the trigger. There was a nontrivial amount of room to move the wheel to the left before the column started to interfere with the clutch pedal. I got cold feet on frame #7, but Chris had already hacked at #162 here and there so...
  9. Jm12

That’s nuts! I’d think ~$25 to ship, $70 is out of hand. That’s what they’re going for shipped on eBay.
  10. Jm12

I can get these on ebay all day long but I thought I'd see if someone here has them laying around unused. It'll take some work to get it all to work with the suspension that Chris came up with, but I'd like to give it a try.
  11. Jm12

Thanks Ark. Road tested it has been, and then some ;) I’ve just got to make room for the new one and a trailer so this one needs to move.
  12. Jm12

Reduced to $22,500.
  13. Jm12

[SOLD] #191 Ext. Track Turbo - North/South Carolina

Too many cars went up at the same time. Weird coincidence, not great for those of us trying to sell.
  14. Jm12

Update- wheels and tires staying with the car. JEGS SSR Star 15x10, Nankang AR-1 100tw tires with 1 event on them, good as new.
  15. Jm12

Pics were taken right after installing new springs up front and during the first subsequent AutoX event. They were lowered quite a bit during the event but after the picture was taken.
  16. Jm12

Wanting to buy a completed Goblin.

I'm in Knoxville and just posted mine for sale in classifieds. Take a look and let me know if you want to chat.
  17. Jm12

Selling my Goblin to fund... another Goblin. Chassis #7, full cage, standard length (standard as in the old standard length, not the new extended standard length). LNF donor. Front and rear coilovers- rears are brand new, braided brake lines, redrilled hubs, DF shifter upgrade partially...
  18. Jm12

Riv nuts tunnel cap

I'm about to tear off my old tunnel cap and I absolutely will not be riveting it back in place. I didn't know that threaded rivets were a thing so I'm glad I ran across this thread.
  19. Jm12

Joel's "new-to-me" standard track Goblin #007 - '10 SS/TC manual

Ok so it sounds like 5.5" is the consensus. Glad I didn't do the 4.5". Do these require hub centric rings? If so, can someone point me towards specs, or better yet, a product link? Also, 12x1.5 lug nuts, right?