Search results

1. Jm12

WTB stock "comfort" 18mm sway bar and end links

I can get these on ebay all day long but I thought I'd see if someone here has them laying around unused. It'll take some work to get it all to work with the suspension that Chris came up with, but I'd like to give it a try.
  2. Jm12

#7 for sale (LNF donor, track frame, standard length)

Selling my Goblin to fund... another Goblin. Chassis #7, full cage, standard length (standard as in the old standard length, not the new extended standard length). LNF donor. Front and rear coilovers- rears are brand new, braided brake lines, redrilled hubs, DF shifter upgrade partially...
  3. Jm12

Competition other than AutoX

Has anyone entered their Goblin into any competitive events other than autocross? Maybe hillclimbs? Safety wise, the barrier for entry in autocross is very low compared to other types of events and seems to raise very quickly. I'm curious if anyone has had to put their car through the paces...
  4. Jm12

RPD screen replacement?

One last question for the day and I know this one is a longshot... the one definite casualty of the trip home was the RPD's screen. It's just white + backlight now. I didn't realize until after it was busted that it was a factory option on the 09/10 turbos, nor did I realize that they are hard...
  5. Jm12

Sporadic hesitation under acceleration

I'm having an issue with my SS/TC Goblin where occasionally during hard pulls I can feel tiny moments of hesitation. It doesn't always happen, but it's definitely happening. The car is new to me so I'm not sure if it's always been this way or if what I put it through on the way home may have...
  6. Jm12

Alignment specs compilation thread

I'm hoping we can compile a list of alignment specifications from those who have had their car professionally aligned (or if you can otherwise measure them). Please post what you're trying to set the car up for as well (cruising, track, autoX, etc) and your likes/dislikes/general thoughts around...
  7. Jm12

Joel's "new-to-me" standard track Goblin #007 - '10 SS/TC manual

Whereas many journeys here begin with a donor and a deposit, mine begins with a flight itinerary and some crossed fingers. I live in TN, the car is in UT. Being that the industry is in peak season and trying to make up for lost revenue during the pandemic, transport costs are insane right now-...
  8. Jm12

2nd owner build log?

Hey all. Ive got a little less than a week and a half before I pick up my new to me Goblin. There's a few things I know I want to do to it when I get it home, and I'm sure the list will grow quickly. Should I start a new build log or piggyback off the original builder's?