Search results

1. 25074

Front uprights

My front uprights look a little crooked. Can someone send me a picture from the side without a wheel so I can be sure I have them mounted correctly? see the pictures.
  2. 25074

Cutting Rear springs

Do I really need to cut the rear springs down? What would happen if I didn’t? I had to buy new shocks and I’m leery about cutting them because mine don’t look like the video. See the pictures.
  3. 25074

No crank problem

Keckster stopped over and was a great help. He helped us trace the problem to a GROUND!!! I don’t know why I would have cut and thinned the ground out of the BCM but we found it and fired her up today!!!!! thanks for everyone’s help and guidance.
  4. 25074

No crank problem

I still have no idea what to do. the data wires have the 120 ohms of resistance. we cleaned the grounds (took the powder coating off under the engine mounts and all) ran the ground from the AC that we took out back to a good ground (it grounds the fuse box) I can jump the starter and it...
  5. 25074

No crank problem

Should there be continuity through ALL of the tan data wires? And should there be continuity through ALL of the tan/black data wires? I’m looking at a schematic and it looks like there would be 3 different sets of data wires going to different things. i would think there should be continuity...
  6. 25074

No crank problem

I checked resistance between pin 6 and 14 on the obd and got 0 now what?
  7. 25074

No crank problem

How do I test the resistance across these? I’m taking a break for the day. Thanks for your help and quick replies today!! I’m frazzzled
  8. 25074

No crank problem

I have continuity on 85 to ground
  9. 25074

No crank problem

Yes. I have had that stupid fuse box apart like 10 times today trying to figure this out. LOL
  10. 25074

No crank problem

Plus the only thing that works on my button panel is the **** horn.
  11. 25074

No crank problem

How do I solve that? I have continuity from the obd to the engine connector through both data wires.
  12. 25074

No crank problem

Should the power steering motor operate when the engine is off? Mine does not work.
  13. 25074

No crank problem

I have the clutch switch taped in
  14. 25074

No crank problem

I do NOT get 12 v at the purple wire unless I take the relay out and jump the switch that way. it sounds like a bad relay, but when I switch it with the other relay that controls the butterfly (same number on the relay) it operates the butterfly and the butterfly relay still does not click or...
  15. 25074

No crank problem

When I put 12 volts to the relay on the bench, I can hear it click. But when I turn the key, it doesn’t click
  16. 25074

No crank problem

I am not getting 12v at the starter purple wire when I turn the key.
  17. 25074

No crank problem

I’m stumped I am getting 12 volts on both sides of the switch side of the relay. (30 and 87)
  18. 25074

No crank problem

I just hooked up the panel buttons and the only one that works is the horn
  19. 25074

No crank problem

Ok…let me try to explain my donor is an 06 2.4 SS. Non SC or TC. I thinned my own harness. I have everything ready to start the car so I am done with stage 1 stuff. when I turn the key, the butterfly activates but no crank and the dash lights up I have power to everything so it’s not a...
  20. 25074

New Products

I would buy one of these things RIGHT NOW!!! please keep us posted !!!