Search results

1. 25074

Front uprights

My front uprights look a little crooked. Can someone send me a picture from the side without a wheel so I can be sure I have them mounted correctly? see the pictures.
  2. 25074

Cutting Rear springs

Do I really need to cut the rear springs down? What would happen if I didn’t? I had to buy new shocks and I’m leery about cutting them because mine don’t look like the video. See the pictures.
  3. 25074

No crank problem

Ok…let me try to explain my donor is an 06 2.4 SS. Non SC or TC. I thinned my own harness. I have everything ready to start the car so I am done with stage 1 stuff. when I turn the key, the butterfly activates but no crank and the dash lights up I have power to everything so it’s not a...
  4. 25074

Another body harness question

Need help on another wiring issue! LOL I deleted the other posts because I figured them out. In the body harness, I have a few wires left that sound important. Do these get cut out and thinned?? A6 - run/crank ignition 1 voltage B9 - cruise control clutch pedal position switch signal B11...
  5. 25074

Does anyone have pictures of the multi plugs?

I am thinking it might be a little easier if I had pictures of the multi plugs with the wires that are left in them. Does anyone have pictures that will show me exactly what wires stay??? thanks