Search results

1. 1966tbird

Odometer to Zero - Yay!

Glad you all like it @Ross ...The ride was a hoot and a bit of a shock.. I had convinced my self you were going to run a stop sign but oh no...you simply stopped and rolled to a stop. I don’t think the BC will move like that. Dang...now I’m going to have to get Lonny to order more material for...
  2. 1966tbird

#180, SpeedHacks City, 06' SS, Take 2

Hey folks, I’m looking for a 24mm Cobalt sway bar. Couldn’t find one over with Lonny today. Could use some of the other unneeded parts such as brakes parts need a new home. Let me know Thanks From Wonderful Waxahachie,TX
  3. 1966tbird

New guy intro

Dan, thanks for the link I will forward it on. There is interest from some of our more northern friends across the dotted line thinking about a Goblin. So Im not sure how Canada MVD does kit cars across from Vancover BC to St. John's Newfoundland.
  4. 1966tbird

Anyone in New England

Any info for folks North of the border getting it tagged?
  5. 1966tbird

New guy intro

I have been asked ...to ask...if the kit is Canadian road ready too or did they just get US certification?
  6. 1966tbird

New guy intro

Hey all Just found out about this kit car only a few days ago. While I dont claim to be the sharpest tac in the box, I have stayed at the Holliday Inn express multiple times. Made my first visit over to Goblin Central with my 08 BlueCobalt and must say Im quite impressed. Thinking & hoping...