Search results

1. C

LNF Engine parts

I have some things left over from my build that might be useful to someone here. LNF Head (refurbished with new valves) $150 New timing chain kit (will need bolts for it) $50 Powered Coated valve cover - illusion blue- $100 K04 Turbo - 65K miles when the engine was torn down, no impingement on...
  2. C

Standard Frame SS/TC for sale $23K

09 SS/TC Cobalt Donor Standard Frame City Goblin #347 - Completed and titled/registered in the State of Michigan. Engine was rebuilt using a sand casted block LHU Block from a 13' Buick, reconditioned head, new valves, springs, timing chain/chain guides. I have and Extra set of ZZP head studs...
  3. C

Registered!

I'm ready to roll! MI inspector put my VIN sticker on yesterday and bam, off to SOS. It's fully legal and running great. Thanks to all the help on here. You guys are rock stars. Can wait to see you guys at the meet ups. BTW I ended up contacting a local insurance broker who helped me to get it...
  4. C

09 LNF runs really rough and rich.

I've got the car almost road ready. I need to dial it in and finish up a few things. Take a look at the pics and let me know if I have the vents and plumbing right. It runs very poorly, seems to straighten up a bit one it warms up, but it isn't healthy, and is very jerky in gear.
  5. C

I am cursed - New ECM New 2.0l LDK

So at this point I have run in to 2 major problems. Problem 1 - I have been chasing an electrical gremlin for over a week with no luck. I am pretty sure the ECU is shot. I am working on removing the harness, un-tapping it and going through every connection to make sure it is right before I buy...
  6. C

Help! buzz in pwr/train relay

First attempt starting the Goblin today and unfortunately it won't start. Here is what I was able to diagnose so far. - The Pwr/Train Relay is buzzing when the ignition is in the On position. Check Engine light pulses in sync with the buzz. - Checked grounds and I have continuity at all...
  7. C

Coty's '09 ss/tc city goblin

Been meaning to start a build log for some time and am finally getting to it.
  8. C

Need Help!!! Clutch Position Sensor Wiring

During the thinning of my main harness I somehow cut the Grey B5 and Tan B6 wires on the body to dash harness. I think these wires go to the 58 pin ECU connector but I have no idea where on the Molex plug these pins are, I think the Grey B5 goes to position 14 but I am not sure and I have no...
  9. C

Need Help! Clutch Position Sensor wiring

During the thinning of my main harness I somehow cut the Grey B5 and Tan B6 wires on the body to dash harness. I think these wires go to the 58 pin ECU connector but I have no idea where on the Molex plug these pins are, I think the Grey B5 goes to position 14 but I am not sure and I have no...