Search results

1. bigred

**Post Picture's of your Finished Goblin Here**

I sent most of my paperwork in by mail, the only time they had to look at it was for the vin# inspection.
  2. bigred

**Post Picture's of your Finished Goblin Here**

CHASSIS #357 , ROSEBURG OREGON, COMPLETED AROUND JULY 1ST.
  3. bigred

I am a DF Kit Car customer and have a confession to make...it's pretty awesome!

Just my opinion, I think we all need to just ignore this guy, and hopefully he will go away!!! He doesn't bring anything positive to the forum, He doesn't have any advice or ideas to give on building a Goblin, he's more worried about himself, and his feelings getting hurt because nobody will...
  4. bigred

A/C wires

awesome!!, thank you sir!!
  5. bigred

A/C wires

soo....that light blue wire has been cut and soldered up at the black fuse box location correct?? as in video #20 i believe, so it now runs the radiator fan in the front. so i should be able to clip this connection off.
  6. bigred

A/C wires

can someone confirm that these wires are not used on my goblin. I have a 2006 ss lsj, supercharged, no A/C. thank you!! chasis #357.
  7. bigred

new shifter knob, and gauge face!

had a couple custom touches added to my buggy,
  8. bigred

REAR CALIPERS PARKING BRAKE MECHANISM DIS-ASSEMBLY.

yes, i removed the piston and seal with compressed air,
  9. bigred

thanks everyone for the input, i think i'm just gonna go ahead and have it powder coated just like it is. i'll post pictures afterwards, :cool:
  10. bigred

THESE ARE THE CALIPERS SUPPLIED BY DF, THERE IS A RUBBER SEAL DIRECTLY BEHIND THE CIRCLED PICTURE, I'VE GOTTON AS FAR AS PULLING THE PIN, AND IT APPEARS I NEED A SPECIAL TOOL TO REMOVE SOME SORT OF A SPRING METAL CLIP THAT SETS BEHIND THE PISTON
  11. bigred

I'M WANTING TO HAVE MY REAR CALIPERS POWDERCOATED, IN ORDER TO DO THIS, I NEED TO DIS-ASSEMBLE THE PARKING BRAKE ASSEMBLY, HAS ANYONE ELSE DONE THIS YET??
  12. bigred

Justin's City Goblin - 08 LS donor

hey dude, have you got your buggy painted yet?? mine will be here this weekend i believe, i was looking at your wheels, those are badass!, can you tell what backspacing you went with?
  13. bigred

New transmission

do you hae any other contact info? i dont do fb anymore. thank you!