Search results

1. P

NJ area

Well, I thought I was. Can you send me your email address? I'll reach out tomorrow to talk further details.
  2. P

NJ area

Very nice! I'll email you direct for more coordination.
  3. P

NJ area

Can you send some pictures and tell me a bit about it?
  4. P

NJ area

Thanks for that thread about the tools. I think that does it for me in deciding... I'm a buyer, not a builder. More tools and space than I want to get in to. Assuming that I can find NJ motor vehicles will allow me to get it on the road. thanks again. This forum and the members are awesome.
  5. P

New Jersey title

Thanks. As I looked closer at it later there was some other info on the page that showed this part is not applicable too. I'll have to do a little more searching and maybe a call.
  6. P

New Jersey title

Joe, I'm in NJ too and looking into the same details. I found on the NJ MVC site link: NJ MVC | Non-Conventional Vehicles (state.nj.us) what appears to be no requirement to register or title several vehicles which includes 'gas buggies'. I don't have time at the moment to call them to check...
  7. P

NJ area

Kenny, Great looking Goblin. I've got some more research I need to do first. I'm not even a novice when it comes to car engines, etc but I hope to learn in this process. I need to determine some basic things like... what do I need to do to register in NJ, what is a 'basic set of garage tools'...
  8. P

NJ area

Good evening. Premo inquired first so he's got 'right of first refusal' I'm in NJ too and interested in building or buying. Do you have a price in mind and picks?