Search results

1. D&dgoblin69

Df rear calipers

I installed the new calipers provided with kit.I can not get them to lockup. I have portioning valve installed. I’ve bled brakes multiple times. I’ve turned piston back In for parking brake then ratchet back out. Bled brakes again. Brake pedal gets hard but only locks the front .I believe the...
  2. D&dgoblin69

Third brake light southern cross

Found on Amazon. It’s the 4 inch version straight out da China
  3. D&dgoblin69

Inner tie rod thread count with goblin supplied tie rod ends

Ever wonder how many threads you’re steering on? Well I know I wondered when aligning my goblin front toes.i have taken pictures of before and after removal of goblin supplied tie rod ends. Total thread counted left and right 20. I had a split of 8 and 12 threads for my tie rod ends.I ordered...
  4. D&dgoblin69

Brake portioning valve

I have a colbalt 2009 manual base. Anyone know if I should order the m10 or m12 portioning valve?
  5. D&dgoblin69

Hood prep

My hood is half gloss half flat what gives? Has anyone seen one like this? Should I sand off gloss to prep for wrap or paint.
  6. D&dgoblin69

Shifter cable routing f23

So Iam uncertain if the shifter cables route closer to the oil pan or around the passenger axle. I followed Lonny’s pics but don’t see what Iam looking for and I have a different transmission cable bracket then what Lonny’s cable install shows.
  7. D&dgoblin69

Master cylinder leak on top fittings

I had to rewrite this question I had false information by accident. Question has anyone had a leak top master cylinder? I verified it’s coming from base not the screw on fittings. I think this is a master cylinder rubber fitting integral to the master cylinder and the provided base slides into...
  8. D&dgoblin69

Brake hose for reservoir to master cylinder

Got a late model brake reservoir to master cylinder. Wasn’t looking for nothing to fancy just rubber hose. Is it 1/8 internal hose? Any links?
  9. D&dgoblin69

Dfgoblin open today?

I’ve been calling trying to order seats. Is the goblin head quarters closed till the new year?
  10. D&dgoblin69

Brake fluid reservoir help

Not sure if I have the right kit provided to me here a picture.
  11. D&dgoblin69

No gauge lights

First time to turn key to accessory no lights on instrument cluster. Bought new battery today so should be good there.I wired the car myself based off what I seen on forums and videos. Iam sure I missed something
  12. D&dgoblin69

50 amp fuse for power steering how tied in?

Do I need this 50 amp fuse installed? If so should the steering power come from engine fuse block or bcm? Cause some how I got the power steering wired to engine fuse block and the 50 amp wired to bcm?
  13. D&dgoblin69

F23 slave cylinder install manual transmission line

Two pictures not sure how it goes and what one of the donor part does or doesn’t need to be there?esentialy what em I losing it installing round part which won’t fit and should I install it somewhere else
  14. D&dgoblin69

Quick disconnect steering wheel

Used my rasp file in picture to take down the edges from the steering wheel nut from colbalt doner.alittle was all it took on all five edges as shown in picture. Other wise mounting plate to quick disconnect don’t sit flush.Green tape used to protect column mounting plate. Other than that it’s...
  15. D&dgoblin69

Power steering motor installed now what

Installed power steering motor as per video. I seen video of cutting ignition lock. Is the rest of steering column reused?
  16. D&dgoblin69

Anyone have a picture of main steel clutch line front to back?

I took the clutch line out to paint just want to make sure how to align it. Thanks
  17. D&dgoblin69

Exhaust manifold

Exhaust manifold come with kit or where to source one cause there’s no where to put pre o2 on exhaust with base manual
  18. D&dgoblin69

Dash bar

Is there any reason to keep the dash frame I took the pedal box and accelerator off allready
  19. D&dgoblin69

Rim offset

WHAT IS WHEEL OFFSET? (Lea en español) The offset of a wheel is the distance from its hub mounting surface to the centerline of the wheel. The offset can be one of three types (measured in millimeters).* "The offset of a wheel is the distance from its hub mounting surface to the centerline of...
  20. D&dgoblin69

Steel-it prep and pictures

Well decided to take the time to steel-it aerosol spray can the goblin. Advantages weld without grind .can see cracks start powder coat can hide cracks. Touch up spot sand and spray. Steel-it is forgiving on over spray lays flat let it dry.I prep as per application clean with 91% rubbing alcohol...