Search results

1. LLBenJ

Eaton M62 Supercharger, factory injectors and harness - $400

I recently installed a Harrop TVS 1320 on the Goblin so the factory blower needs a new home. Eaton M62 supercharger along with stock injectors and harness. The supercharger underwent basic maintenance during the build and has a new coupler and fluid. The vanes are in great condition. Total...
  2. LLBenJ

Car cover for a winged Goblin - Budge Size #4

I purchased an inexpensive Budge size #4 car cover and it works very well, with a little extra room to spare, for a winged Goblin.
  3. LLBenJ

*Removed from Classifieds*

Parts for Goblin build or existing cobalt. All were pulled from a 2006 SS Supercharged coupe. Will move for a minimum charge but buyer must pay shipping costs. IM for costs and or any questions you might have. Would like to get this stuff to a Goblin/Cobalt owner before it goes to recycling. -...
  4. LLBenJ

For Sale: ZZP LSJ LS4 Throttle Body - $180 shipped - SOLD

ZZP LSJ LS4 Throttle Body with spacer and hardware. Will ship as it did from the factory. I ran this on the Cobalt for approximately 50 miles prior to stripping the donor for the Goblin build. $180 shipped.
  5. LLBenJ

DF Kit Car muffler and steering wheel - ALL SOLD!

DF Kit car 2.5" muffler, used for first start only - new bung plug - $100 - SOLD DF kit car steering wheel - new, never mounted - $80 - SOLD Buyer pays for actual shipping costs. PM if interested.
  6. LLBenJ

I am a DF Kit Car customer and have a confession to make...it's pretty awesome!

I'm happy with the final product but the journey was rough. I wouldn't do it again but I'm very grateful for the folks at DF Kit Car. Their product is unique and for those of us with a bucket list, "to build a car", goal it's a very satisfying achievement. I want to make it clear that I have...
  7. LLBenJ

Why so many masochistic car builders here???

There seems to be a decent population of masochistic builders here. You build something, or don't even finish the build, and move on to something else. This is very strange behavior for me, as a new builder. Why do you engage in this behavior???
  8. LLBenJ

9. LLBenJ

10. LLBenJ

11. LLBenJ

12. LLBenJ

13. LLBenJ

14. LLBenJ

15. LLBenJ

16. LLBenJ

17. LLBenJ

18. LLBenJ

19. LLBenJ