Search results

1. A

LNF By Pass valve Needed

I'm looking for the LNF bypass valve cover diaphragm and spring. If anybody has one send me a price.
  2. A

Need help please

Hi all! Have an 09 turbo SS that is all stock except a GM stage 1 tune. Issue I am having is over boosting to a peak of 30 lbs of boost. Also, if I lay into the accelerator I get lag then car will go. I have reviewed my tune with the same tune from HP Tuners and see no differences via the HP...
  3. A

Windshield Help Needed

Hi All, In order to pass state inspection, I need to add safety glass. I am going back and forth in my mind about options for mounting it and have seen several pictures on the forum but it's hard to tell some of the intricacies without seeing it in person or close-up pictures. For those who...
  4. A

Ohio Inspection

Hey All, Wasn't sure where to post and beyond pissed off at the state inspection folks in OH. Disclaimer, I need the advice of Ohio Goblin owners only as each state is different. I went to Parkman (30 minutes away) for the inspection today. I know the Troy location has done several Goblins...
  5. A

Turbo flutter

Hey all, getting a lot of turbo flutter. Did some research and found that factory setup is to have a bypass vs wastegate. Any ideas before I spend more money on parts that I can look into in the current setup? I am thinking something may not be correct or is worn out. Thanks in advance!
  6. A

Air Intake Issues

Just got the car out for the season. Did a couple of test runs as I have my inspection next month. The air intake as seen in the picture keeps popping off. What have others done to make it more secure? I am not sure what the boost level is when it pops off either. Appreciate your thoughts and ideas.
  7. A

Steering

I wasn't sure where to post this as there wasn't a sub for steering of any sort. Is there a way to shorten (move the wheel towards the front of the car) the position of the steering wheel? I feel it is too close to me. Appreciate the thoughts, options and what others have done.
  8. A

Brake Fluid Leak

Hi All. Been talking to gtstorey quite a bit who has been a great help. I am posting for 2 reasons, the first is if someone else has the issue hopefully they find this. The second is to gather a general consensus of ideas. Thought I was ready for the 1st drive but ran into some issues...
  9. A

Shift Cable Bracket

Hi All, Is the bracket that is pictured an older option or does it come with kits that were sent out earlier this year? Don't mind the blue circle, I am looking at the entire bracket. Thanks, Adam
  10. A

Shift Cables

Hi All, Are there different shift Cables depending on if you use the stock shifter vs the new DF shifter? Mine seem extremely too long.
  11. A

Headlight Mounting

Does anyone know the size of the frame boss that the lights would mount to? Looking for diameter and pitch.
  12. A

Rear Brake Install

Hey All, Anyone have any tricks to getting the rear caliper clips in without scraping the paint? Well what's left of the paint I haven't already Scraped off...
  13. A

Boost Gauge Wiring

Hi All, I have an aftermarket boost gauge that came with my donor. It has 2 wires while the boost gauge plug from the harness has 4. Which do I use or am I SOL?
  14. A

Rear Brake Caliper Install

Hi All, Trying to get the rear brakes installed and could use some pictures for an 09 TC car in many angles. Also could use help on which bolts to use. There are 8 in the kit with 4 washers but not sure where everything goes. I have scoured the forum and google and still don't have what I am...
  15. A

Transaxle Angle Help

Can anyone tell me why my half shafts point up? When the car is set on the ground they will go up even more. Very perplexed, any help is greatly appreciated.
  16. A

Brake Caliper Prep

Has anyone sanded the bumpy finish off on the brake calipers? I am planning on using VHT spray paint vs powder coating. Is it worth the time to get a smooth finish? I appreciate your experiences and opinions.
  17. A

Subframe Fitment

I wasn't sure where to post this so sorry if there is another thread already started on this. I am using the rigid engine mounts from DF and have the subframe in but I am off on the front engine mount (needs to come back) and 1 of the 3 bolts on the rear mount doesn't fit it needs to come...
  18. A

Master Cylinder Relocation Lines

Hi All, Finally making some progress...life gets in the way sometimes. Quick question, does the kit come with the master cylinder extension lines or is this reused from the donor in some way shape or form? Thanks - Adam
  19. A

Mystery Bracket

Anyone know what this goes to?
  20. A

Ohio Members

Who is in Ohio? Who is still building? Who is completed?