Search results

1. C

Powder coating in the midwest

I used SE Custom in Savage for some of the smaller parts and my aluminum rims.
  2. C

Powder coating in the midwest

check out D&K Powder Coating 2240 Howard Drive Mankato, that is where I did my frame. $500.
  3. C

ECU /ECM

Has anyone tried using after market ECU, I have a 2006 not tunable ecu. I am thinking of building a Speedunio for my ecotec. Other option may be an ecu from https://www.diyautotune.com/. Any feedback would be helpful. ultimate goal is to add turbo to mine.
  4. C

REAR CALIPERS PARKING BRAKE MECHANISM DIS-ASSEMBLY.

did you remove the piston?
  5. C

Brown wires

i went back through the video and found the brown wires that should be used, however it says they should be cut already. 5 brown wires at a taped junction. I found the junction and the 3 wires that pointed to the fuse box were loose and go to the taillights. the other 2 are not cut. one goes...
  6. C

Brown wires

DF Goblin Wiring Harness Guide Part 10 for turn signals and brown wire. is that from the headlight or should there be a different brown wire that is soldered to the red turn signals
  7. C

Data wires to ECM

Donor: 2006 base model I am trying to follow the video, (Part 4 Organizing main harness) at about 0:18 into the the video, it states there should be a brown/brown bk twisted pair coming out of the ECM. I do not have this wire. I can trace from ODBC to Power Steering to BCM goes in on 1 & 19 -...