Search results

1. ColoradoCryptoTrader

Seatbelts

i did like this using the hardware that came with my Racequip belts
  2. ColoradoCryptoTrader

Well this is an interesting "problem"

uh oh...might need to do a key relearn if the anti theft light is on!
  3. ColoradoCryptoTrader

FX1 seats hitting harness mount

I have Corbeau Baja XP suspension seats with the Corbeau sliders and cobalt mounting brackets. I went to longer 7/16" grade 8 bolts with these stainless steel spacers from https://www.extsw.com/collections/7-16-id-304-stainless-washers/products/extsw-7-16-id-x-3-4-od-x-1-long-304-ss
  4. ColoradoCryptoTrader

Tires and Wheels List Updated on 3/25/2020

Goblin Builder: Adam T - coloradocryptotrader Chassis Number: 333 Frame Type / Color: full cage full door bars extended / Prismatic Evo Grey PMB-5969 Donor Year / Engine: 2008 LNF Wheel Make / Model: Vors TR4 machined silver Front Wheel - Size / Offset / Bolt Pattern: 17x9 / offset 30 / 5x114.3...
  5. ColoradoCryptoTrader

Tuning LNF

I just picked up a K04/3 bar maps tune from ZZP cost me $200 + $100 in credits in HP tuners to flash. not terrible to just set it and forget it
  6. ColoradoCryptoTrader

Footwell vent

search tusk wing vent
  7. ColoradoCryptoTrader

Footwell vent

He talks about the footwell vents in this video walk around
  8. ColoradoCryptoTrader

Coffee & Cars

since I am not registered I think I will be going to the next C&C in Denver by towing my goblin to the parking lot then driving into a parking spot. Anyone else ever do this?!? great pics by the way!!!
  9. ColoradoCryptoTrader

.DWG file for the button panels??

I think down the road I'll switch to an external oil cooler and add oil pressure gauge. Future upgrades! also the angle of the picture is misleading, there is a ton of space between the wheel and the dash.
  10. ColoradoCryptoTrader

.DWG file for the button panels??

let the record show that there is plenty of room to shift all of the gears with this panel. I also have the threaded shift knob screwed directly into the shift lever. have to change the gauges to F still. horn is also easy to reach while sitting back.
  11. ColoradoCryptoTrader

sheet metal roof idea - affordable too

I am working on my own roof idea to match the side panels for materials and mounting. The Design made this fancy MS paint design, and an even fancier cardbaord and tape mock up to match my side panels, and plan on using leftover wrap. using the removable steel bars for center support. I hope...
  12. ColoradoCryptoTrader

cant believe that i cant find this electrical gremlin...

fixed it for now. ill be waiting months for registration so I may revisit this later. fused 12v directly from the battery to the starter. still requires the key switched on to actually start and run.
  13. ColoradoCryptoTrader

right now my battery only has 12.3 volts but its consistent everywhere i measure. measuring ECU pin 57 to frame ground (crank relay pin 86 to ground matches this) same results if grounded to the frame or directly to the battery... key off: 0 volts key 1 click to switch on power: 0.03 volts key...
  14. ColoradoCryptoTrader

you are right i had a bad connection to multimeter at the ecu plug . the ECU is for sure 100% sending 9.56 volts to the fuse box. i give up. time to install a push button start and be done with it. :) because race car
  15. ColoradoCryptoTrader

I have determined that my problem is that the ECU seems to be sending the starter crank relay 9.56 volts ALL OF THE TIME to pin #86. all of the other crank relay pins are working correctly. I think I might have to take it all out, unwrap the wiring harness and inspect the purple/white wire for...
  16. ColoradoCryptoTrader

Powder Coating options

sound pretty close I think they ordered 20lbs of evo grey for me. I did my frame + subframe + control arms + intercooler brackets + tunnel covers + a bunch of other small stuff.
  17. ColoradoCryptoTrader

anyone in colorado have the glass windshield laying around?

here I am thinking that the government would use reason and logic. haha silly me I am specifically irritated because I have to wait at least 7 weeks for a vin inspection.
  18. ColoradoCryptoTrader

I found a thread on here where someone (motoracer?) used a glass windshield off of amazon for a jeep and modified it to bolt to the mirror brackets, I was under the assumption that more than 1 person had used it to pass inspection. Well if no one can loan me one then I will do Montana and tell...
  19. ColoradoCryptoTrader

I am looking to use a glass windshield to get VIN inspection in Colorado, I thought there was one floating around for use. Anyone have one I can "rent" from you for a day?? Otherwise its off to Montana I go. Thanks!