Search results

1. Mattc3366

Front splitter installation and reviews

These might be handy as well https://www.professionalawesome.com/product/professional-awesome-quick-release-splitter-support-system/
  2. Mattc3366

Right/left caliper imbalance

LF is the first wheel for me as well to lock up
  3. Mattc3366

Arduino powered gas gauge

Hmm looks like I know my next add on for the display
  4. Mattc3366

Arduino powered gas gauge

After removal of the factory cobalt cluster to use an android tablet for my gauges I lost the fuel level function. Here is a little write up/info I hope will help someone out. Future plans will be to also wire in the IAT2 sensor and possibly brake temp sensors. Parts i ordered: -LCD screen used...
  5. Mattc3366

SS/SC for sale with TVS1320

Here’s a screenshot of the ad with the sellers info. Seems to good to be true but figured it was worth a share
  6. Mattc3366

SS/SC for sale with TVS1320

Post I seen on Facebook. $4k with a TVS and some more parts installed. Someone grab this for their build! https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/872476281016670/?ref=newsfeed
  7. Mattc3366

PARTS? Little bits and stuff found!

if you can’t find them it’s no biggie! Just this weekend I was able to rig up a generic spring from ace hardware from the clutch pedal to the power steering motor. It seems to be working good
  8. Mattc3366

Facebook Marketplace Not Worth My Time

I got about $1000 for all of you have there. Same color and everything. See if someone can stash it for you till you sell it
  9. Mattc3366

Sorry I’ve been slacking on response! It’s a 2006. The spring is inside the pivot area of the clutch pedal. Basically pushes the clutch pedal “out”. Without it my pedal as a little slop to it
  10. Mattc3366

If you happen to come across a manual cobalt in the yard I’m looking for the spring that’s in the clutch pedal assembly. Found mine broken when I built the goblin. Explains why cruise control never worked in the cobalt all those years
  11. Mattc3366

SOLD...

I was able to buy a brand new piston earlier this year. It may have been the last one left though. Engine crate depot was able to source it for me at a dealer somewhere
  12. Mattc3366

Dual Heat Exchangers

I had both hooked up before but bypassed the front and there was no negative effects from it so it’s been un hooked ever since then
  13. Mattc3366

Dual Heat Exchangers

Here’s what I did for mine https://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/ss-sc-cooling-mods.4368/
  14. Mattc3366

SS/SC cooling mods

update for this thread , I took the factory DF front H/E out of the loop and saw no negative effects on temps. I actually didn’t see any difference at all so I’ll call that a win just for eliminating possible water connection leaks. I added two frozen water bottles and emptied my freezers ice...
  15. Mattc3366

ZZP Coil Supplier?

If you look at reviews and testing on these coils on forums posts over the years I’ve actually read they are worse than the stock coils.
  16. Mattc3366

Roof rack

Inspired by @Wes writeup on his roof rack install I ordered the same one but it came with missing pieces and was the last one In stock. This left me with trying another rack option. The spacing of supports on the rack lined up perfectly with the mounts and was able to use insulted clamps with...
  17. Mattc3366

Guage cluster option?

Here’s my setup. Realdash app on $80 Lenovo tablet , NVX Bluetooth controller , Memphis audio powersports amp and nvx 5.25 component setup. Loud enough to listen to music at highway speeds and the controller knob is nice to use to switch songs or adjust volume without touching your phone
  18. Mattc3366

Guage cluster option?

19. Mattc3366

Zfr 6758 $600 plus shipping***Sold***

Man I wish I was ready for a turbo swap right now !
  20. Mattc3366

SS/SC cooling mods

That’s awesome! Debating on turbo for future power or the TVS but the TVS seems harder to get your hands on. I’m thinking the plus side to the turbo is the option to run the external intercooler that is probably more efficient than the LSJ intake manifold