Search results

1. Mattc3366

Arduino powered gas gauge

After removal of the factory cobalt cluster to use an android tablet for my gauges I lost the fuel level function. Here is a little write up/info I hope will help someone out. Future plans will be to also wire in the IAT2 sensor and possibly brake temp sensors. Parts i ordered: -LCD screen used...
  2. Mattc3366

SS/SC for sale with TVS1320

Post I seen on Facebook. $4k with a TVS and some more parts installed. Someone grab this for their build! https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/872476281016670/?ref=newsfeed
  3. Mattc3366

Roof rack

Inspired by @Wes writeup on his roof rack install I ordered the same one but it came with missing pieces and was the last one In stock. This left me with trying another rack option. The spacing of supports on the rack lined up perfectly with the mounts and was able to use insulted clamps with...
  4. Mattc3366

SS/SC cooling mods

Hey guys , I’ve been doing some cooling mods recently after my first track day. Felt some power loss after a few laps and after replacing a piston not long ago I’m maybe being overly attentive on cooling this thing down. first up was this frozen boost heat exchanger that has also been used by...
  5. Mattc3366

Anyone understand Coding? (Digital Dash)

There’s a lot of smart people on our forum here so here we go. So I’ve been using an app called Realdash on a tablet for my gauge setup. So far I love everything about it. One thing I would like to do is add the ability to monitor IAT2 temps. This would be especially helpful for us with SS...
  6. Mattc3366

Coolant fan wiring

tonight I was playing with HP tuners and attempted to activate the cooling fan and I got nothing. No relay click or anything. Attached is a photo of the relay I have it hooked up to. If I power the bottom left pin the fan turns on. The two on the right side have 12V. That leaves me with the top...
  7. Mattc3366

F35 shifter adjustment

I have the upgraded shifter setup from DF. Donor is a 06 SS/SC. Having some troubles getting the shifter cables adjusted but wondering if it’s due to a problem. In the rear looking at where the cables hook up. The linkage to the left will not move unless the one to the right is in the center...
  8. Mattc3366

Matt’s street/track goblin #328 SS/SC

Hey everyone! Long time lurker of the forum, first time poster! The goblin idea came from finding a way to repurpose my partners 06 SS cobalt. It was the first car she had bought on her own and had it since 79k miles (140kish after tearing it down for the goblin). There was some sentimental...