Search results

1. Robinjo

WTB- Clutch Peddal

Need a clutch pedal from a 05-07 cobalt. Ion Redline unit won’t work. Anyone got one laying around?
  2. Robinjo

GM Low Speed Data Wires

What all does the GM Low Speed data wires control? Perhaps the speedometer, Ambient Air reading on the dash and some aspects of the Power Steering?
  3. Robinjo

WTB - Trans Bolt and C-Clips

Anyone have one of the 18mm bolts that holds the transmission to the block? I misplaced 1 somehow. Also, anyone have left over DF C-clips that hold the shifter cables onto the transmission shift arms? I placed mine in a baggy and must have thrown it out thinking it was empty.
  4. Robinjo

3.82 F35 non-LSD transmission

Old unit is up for sale. Make a reasonable offer. I can ship if needed but prefer local. listing here but also on FB for about $700. I’d rather a Goblin owner pick it up.
  5. Robinjo

DF Seat Mounts - Seats that Work

Question for those with the DF bucket seat mounts. Do they work with other seat manufacturers besides Corbeau? For Recaro, Sparco or Bride?
  6. Robinjo

HPTuner MPVI2 on FB Marketplace

Saw this on The Facebook marketplace, person is asking $250...
  7. Robinjo

71mm (2.8") SC Pulley - $OLD

71mm pulley that comes out to 2.8". It's the GM Stage style with only 4 bolts, but are torsion bit T30. It's missing one, came like that to me. This is a press on item. Asking $30 OBO plus shipping. I do have the ZZP tool that I can send with the pulley as long as the tool gets returned once...
  8. Robinjo

GM Stage 2 Pulley

I just pulled my GM Stage 2 pulley and installed the ZZP modular kit. The ZZP is 3.0” but measuring my old pulley I get 70 mm which would be 2.789 (~2.8”). Am I measuring wrong? I thought GM Stage 2 was 3.05”.
  9. Robinjo

Leaning Back Windscreen

I know a few have tilted back their windscreens. Any chance you could measure the angle from hood mount to the bent back tabs holding the screen? Just want to get a rough number to start with, I understand I’ll need to fine tune it. The only thing aesthetically I dislike on mine is the screen...
  10. Robinjo

Wrecked SS/TC St Louis

Not mine. Perfect donor candidate. $3k in St. Louis, MO. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1840109466216899/permalink/3739903876237439/?sale_post_id=3739903876237439
  11. Robinjo

IAT2 Seem High with two HX's

I installed my secondary heat exchanger (HX) and I'm not wild about the numbers I'm getting. I'm seeing about a 35-40 degree F difference between the IAT1 and IAT2, with intake being about 60-65 degrees F and IAT2 at 90-95 degrees F. I am measuring IAT2 with the Torque app via a OBD-2 dongle. I...
  12. Robinjo

LSJ Pulley Puller Tool

Anyone have a ZZP or similar style pulley puller tool they want to get rid of? I'd rather give a member my money than ZZP for an essentially one time use tool.
  13. Robinjo

Another ride height post

I searched and didn't find a clear answer, so I'll ask the question that has most likely been addressed. I want to really dial in my suspension this winter and think I need to get this really on before playing with the alignment more. On the rear when adjusting ride height, where are measuring...
  14. Robinjo

Reverse Sensor Photos - Cobalt SS S/C

Can anyone snap a couple of photos close up of the blue and black Reverse Sensor Connector? It should have a pink and a yellow (Neon green maybe?) wires coming out of it. It's on the top of the transmission under the fuse box and close to the shift mechanisms.
  15. Robinjo

Transaxle Cover Gasket Leaking

I think my temporary transmission (non-LSD) is leaking from the front transaxle cover (driver's most side). Looking for this gasket it's discontinued, so curious if the same sealant that I put my oil pan in with would be sufficient?
  16. Robinjo

LSJ Boost Sensor/Solenoid

On the LSJ can someone post a photo of the connector for the boost sensor /solenoid ( whatever this is called)?
  17. Robinjo

P0315 Crankshaft Position (CPK)

Started the Goblin this morning to warm up before heading to work and the engine cut out, would not re-fire (but turns over) and gave me a P0315 Crank Position (CKP) System Variation. I'm going to make sure that it didn't come unplugged, check the fuse box connection and that I didn't blow a...
  18. Robinjo

Stripped Trans Fill Plug

Stripped the torxs socket plug at the top of the transmission. Stripped out the part that the torxs bit goes into. Any recommendations on how to get this plug out so I can replace it and fill my transmission with fluid?
  19. Robinjo

Dual Heat Exchangers

Let see photos of where you’ve put a secondary heat exchanger for the supercharged setup. Trying to get some ideas.
  20. Robinjo

Fuse Box 2006 SS/SC $50

I have a fuse box for sale $50 plus shipping. Only thing wrong with it is it's missing one of the 7mm shank bolts. Worked fine before swapping with a unit with all 5 bolts. Will come with cover.