Search results

1. G

2007 Cobalt SS supercharged for sale Now $2,000. including everything

Health forces me to part with the project. This is a nice donor. I found this donor in Michigan some months ago at auction, it was drivable with very little damage to the front grill, it has 67,000 miles, alloy wheels, 5 speed trans. The engine, transmission, interior and dash/ wiring harness...
  2. G

Vendor for Quaife

I want to buy the Quaife LSD to install in my F-35. So I've Googled Quaife and a few U.K. websites pop up and the only Chevy they have listed is the Corvette. Obviously, I'm off track here, where do I go to purchase the Quaife hardware for my application? Thanks- as usual
  3. G

Recommendations for books on performance mods

Firstly, I want to apologize to this forum because all I do is ask for help and so far have not made positive contributions. I'm aware of that and as soon as I somehow figure out something that this forum hasn't, I'd be more than glad to share. I've spent a bit of time reading here and watching...
  4. G

Clutch will not engage

I Have my donor car running, (2007 Cobalt SS with supercharger) it’s a 5 speed and the engine runs well. I cannot get any motion no matter what gear I put it in, the linkage is attached and in order. There isn’t any noise or rpm decrease when releasing the clutch pedal. I was told at the...
  5. G

Is this possible?

OK, frame # 406 here. I bought a 2006 SS at auction and it has a clean title, no mention of salvage, etc. So I'm here in Nokomis, Florida, and have read the tales of woe in trying to get tags for a kit car here. So the question is, why can't I just register the DF kit car like a 2006 Chevy...
  6. G

Ignition switch key or?

I got my ’07 Chevy Cobalt SS home last night, it was an auction vehicle that staTed that it was running and driving but they lost the key. The Chevy dealer says that I must have a title, registration and license that match in my name to cut a key. A forklift put it on the trailer and the wheels...
  7. G

Information overload frame # 406

This is a wonderful forum. Everything is here for the Goblin and more. My trouble is sorting it out so that my build is what I imagined. The Goblin I want when finished will be competitive in auto cross and street legal with a B+ fit and finish And 300+ H.P. I have the following: 2007 Cobalt...
  8. G

Chassis # 406 introduction

Hello everyone, I wanted to introduce myself as a new Goblin Guy in waiting, (I believe my order is due to be shipped in April or May). I’ve been lurking around the forum, gaining information so I can try to limit my mistakes during the upcoming build. The last 50 years of my life have been...