Search results

1. S

Jug's Goblin #420 Build! - 2009 SS/TC donor, Ext/Open Frame, San Antonio TX.

Gents, is the parking brake light associated with the daytime running lights? If so how do I disable or turn off the brake light? Thanks again!
  2. S

Apologies in advance but I have a dumb question on when do the side mirror white lights turn on? I was able to get the left and right yellow turn signals to work but didn't know how or when the other two white lights turn on. I tried running through all the light switches positions. I just...
  3. S

Well, I got some rough news today. I bought the car through copart and on the site it said that it had only 89K miles on it. The battery was cut out of the car so I was never able to confirm milage. I was just able to connect the battery and it shows 149K miles on it!!!! I'm a bit...
  4. S

Alright I think I found it!!! This red wire is labled PUMP so I'm pretty sure that goes to the intercooler. My second question in the pic above. What does this connector with the red wire go to and secondly, what attaches to that electronic piece going to the brake booster? Thanks again...
  5. S

Gents, Does the purple accessory power wire go to the red wire on the intercooler pump? Also, where exactly does the ground go. Do I just screw it into the frame somewhere or does it go somewhere back into the fuse box? Sorry, I'm really not good at the electrical stuff on this. I...
  6. S

Hi! Does this 3d printed ring go next to hub like this or is it inserted on outside or rotor?????? This is rear solstice brake kit with e brake if it helps.
  7. S

Texas Revoking Titles (and how you can help)

Son of a... so for texas you need the parking brake, a catalytic converter, both O2 sensors, and the Evap system????? Ah man, this is depressing. I didn't keep the parking brake stuff. What's the Evap system consist of??
  8. S

Also, what are these and where do they go? Thanks again!!!
  9. S

Gents, on the rear BC racing coils with the 300 lb springs, 3.5 inch of base lift, and 4 inch spacing between base ring and bottom of ring, should the spring be compressed at all?? Mine need about another 1/3 of an inch to start compressing? I assume once I place the weight of engine down it...
  10. S

Do I need to use a plate between the rear steering knuckle and the new hub? Should I add some spacers? I remember someone having an issue with bolts rubbing on rotor and cant remember if that was the reason why? Thanks!!!!
  11. S

Thanks for the quick reply!!!!!!!!
  12. S

Gents!, Is this the right plate for this tranny or is there some sort of spacer? Can I remove this connecter? I'm pretty sure it went to the second O2 sensor. Thanks!!!!!!!
  13. S

Sasqwatch, yes thanks!, I flipped them and put the short tie end rods from DF up front and longer ones in back. Jason, I'm not sure. I'll look into it though and see what I have. I got Heat Exchanger in!! I found one of Tom Anderson vids that kinda showed how to do it. Does the red wire...
  14. S

Sasqwatch! Absolutely!! I hit a rough spot getting that subframe bolt installed to the engine mount. Took me about 8 hours over three days. I used one of yalls trick with the ratchet strap. I used an industrial air force cargo strap and a cheater bar to tighten it enough where I could...
  15. S

Scott, you are a gentleman and a scholar. Where did you get this link and are there more? I clicked on the Second Stage photos link from the Assembly discussion and there are only about 20 pics from the orange car. Thanks again!
  16. S

Steering column shaft install question. Is there something I need to install or tighten in this shaft hole to keep it on? Or do the screws from that round black piece hold it on and if so is there a spacing requirement as where this shaft should fit on the steering shaft? Thanks in...
  17. S

Identify a part on Transmission help.

Thanks so much gents! Y'all rock!
  18. S

Identify a part on Transmission help.

There's supposed to be a cover here correct? Anyone have any idea what it's called or part number? Thanks so much!!!
  19. S

Few updates. Got it powdercoated by Crosslink in San Antonio and they did an outstanding job. Riveted floor pans in by hand. Will buy a pneumatic tool next time. Rebuilt steering rack. Installed EPS. I'm rust treating and painting the pedal boxes now. I need to buy a tool to bend the...