Search results

1. W

Custom STL Files for 3D Printed Goblin Parts

Yeah; this guy has done well even with not a lot of meat against the table. Printed my first items with supports (trees) last night, came out good enough for what they’ll be used for (desiccant holders in the AMS filament holder). I have no idea why bambu would think that plate holder tool...
  2. W

I let it print and came back to it in the morning.... Not no, but HELL NO. Heated it back up and let it sit there for a while, then let it start to cool and 10 minutes later... same result. I ended up needing a putty knife and a ball peen. Again, completely clean bed. No Glue. It seems...
  3. W

Well put. I'm gonna do some experimenting (failing) and will post back if i come up with anything that anyone else might want to print! I printed one great first print with PETG on my ender... and it WELDED the poor benchy to the bed. So, being a little more cautious about that now. :rolleyes:
  4. W

I'm gonna bump this just because I picked up an X1CC a few weeks ago (as an early birthday present to myself) and am starting to get back in the game. My ender was fun but it was so much like watching paint dry. Being able to set something to print and having it done in minutes (or an hour or...
  5. W

Goblin picture game

I heard "Goblin ready for a drive" or "Goblin Rolling" so I'll oblige for both! How about next is a Goblin with some unique feature? Something you've added that you don't think anyone else did!
  6. W

Add-on brake proportioning valve

Guys, I fell off the map but came back here as I get ready to revinyl my hood, and i came across this thread and realize it's added to the store now! https://store.dfkitcar.com/products/brake-proportioning-valve-kit?variant=40390528106566
  7. W

Goblin Center of Gravity

I’ve actually got a decent idea on how to do this and I think I can make it slightly easier. I’m gonna level my trailer (tilt deck). Put the car on it flat (confirm level), get weights. Tilt car, get height difference, get weights.
  8. W

Goblin Center of Gravity

Running an “anti-water” line. Have springs in my area and one is a doozy. 75-80’ long trench and it’s flowing 2-3 gallon a minute; nonstop. Trying to slow it down/divert so I can finish main drain install in what will be a back yard. Have a man made 10 acre lake below me that takes the...
  9. W

Goblin Center of Gravity

Sorry, I was 8 foot under this weekend. I’ll see what I can do ( since we just got a ton of rain and I can’t work outside much )
  10. W

Wilwood Brake Proportioning Valve Kit

Awesome man! When it gets loaded up, can we purchase it without the *valve for those of us that already bought it?
  11. W

Goblin Center of Gravity

:goes and hides in corner: No. Guilty as charged. I put in roughly 30' of french drain in my swamp of my soon to be backyard on Saturday, and did nothing on Sunday to recover. I'll bump it up my priority list.
  12. W

Goblin Center of Gravity

Been meaning to do this with my scales as well.... Just encouraged me to do it.
  13. W

What’s the most fuel you’ve put in the tank? (Without running out)

Yeah, I'm aware of stuff like that, I used to see fuel cut in long right handers (T17 @ Sebring) with just under 1/2 tank in my Evo. There's a slight bit of unknown of things like this when you purchase an already assembled car. :) Don't know exactly how close to the bottom the fuel pickup...
  14. W

From my readings, I had barely 9 in my mind. Metal tank; not the new plastic ones. Little more of a buffer is fantastic news. I assume 9 is full; 6 gallons is when the needle moves from full; 4 1/2 at 3/4; 3 at 1/2; 1 1/2 at 1/4. Maybe I bump everything up one?
  15. W

Went for a Saturday cruise and probably put 140 miles on it around the hills of southern IN… on the way back home, the gauge was falling a little quicker than I’d like and quickly because the first time I’ve pushed the range… rolled into the station; having our 226 miles on since the last...
  16. W

What's your temperature limit for driving the Goblin?

You were probably just showing us that it’s friggen hot…. But… Should be using a probe type temp reader for the tires if you actually want good data. The surface of a tire will change temp dramatically within 30 seconds of being removed from “hard use”. The metal probe type measures the...
  17. W

What's your temperature limit for driving the Goblin?

I haven't put the front firewall in yet, but my temp limit is 90. Below 90 for a high, and no rain, i'm in it. 90+... not so much.
  18. W

Goblin picture game

We need rain so bad, i'd driven mine Weds and Thurs... Almost did today because that means it would 100% rain!
  19. W

I'm thinking i'll try to include 2 sets.... when the wife gives the "ok" to order a full kit (since I didn't build mine). :D
  20. W

I'll politely stop with the idea of throwing mine on. I've already got the valve, would you guys sell the clamps & new lines when the time comes? Looks like i'll need to order something of decent size so it fits in the box. :cool: