Search results

1. F

Just snapped an LSJ axel. Any solutions?

A cross pin is what I’m afraid of. The reason I ask now is because I had to leave the goblin where it was, and I’m now trying to decide if I could do a roadside repair or just get it towed home.
  2. F

Correct, I have an LSJ.
  3. F

Yep you’re right. Posted in a rush. Another question for those with a F23 transmission. Can i push the driver side axel out from the passenger side axel input?
  4. F

Edit: changed LNJ -> LSJ. As the title stated, A spicy clutch drop snapped the axel on the drivers side. I will need to make a list of parts to get to upgrade to LNF axels. Other than axels, hubs, knuckles is there anything else I may need?
  5. F

**Post Picture's of your Finished Goblin Here**

You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
  6. F

Sorry read this real late. I decided to use a cork based gasket that is holding up real well. I had a 1/4 inch gap on the aluminum ring, but the dang rubber kept either flexing in or out of where it should have been. A channel to lock it in place would have solved that issue.
  7. F

*Official Builders Thread* -- Where are you located?

Another one to add to the list. Denison, TX 2005 SS/SC Full Cage, Double Door Bar 431
  8. F

Finally got mine done and registered this week! An issue I've found after my maiden voyage was the fuel tank o-ring leaks. Cant figure out why after hours of messing with it. Going to build a gasket myself instead. Michael #431 Denison TX 2005 SS SC
  9. F

Texas Revoking Titles (and how you can help)

Well boys and girls, after 7 long gruling weeks of waiting I've finally got the call from the DMV that my docs check out. Chassis 431 will be registered tomorrow!
  10. F

Question for those who’ve registered, how long did it take for the DMV to get your approval letter?
  11. F

So I’m in the final stages of registering mine. The DMV informed me that ASVE would be the make for mine. For the Model I could put whatever. My inspection report shows DF as the model, so not sure if Austin DMV is going to approve it or not. Still waiting for a reply.
  12. F

NRG 59 inch wing

I’ve also ordered one from this post. :D
  13. F

Need some insight on VSS Tuning

Got it! it was in fact the hardware setting. I didnt know there was an advanced view, so I really appreciate it everyone. Also I did set the FD back to 1. Hope this helps others out.
  14. F

Yes, and funny enough, that’s the one value that will give me a rpm value greater than 2.
  15. F

I may have something wrong that’s not the numbers. Not not sure that out could be. For now I’ll just have to use a gps speedometer.
  16. F

I cant seem to figure out why my speedo isnt working right. I've played with many variable combinations, and for some combos I get a max speed reading of 5. I'm sure I'm missing something but I cant seem to figure out what. 2005 SS/SC paired with a F23 from an HHR. FD: 4.17 Tires: 225/40R18...
  17. F

lol I guess I'll bounce around inspection stations until I find the one guy thats more interested in the car than the Christmas tree in the dash. :D
  18. F

For this inspection, do all CEL lights need to be off, or is it simply to enter in the system?
  19. F

You know what’s more fun than finishing your goblin?

It’s back and running strong! Took it around the block, and boy is it fast. First gear is practically useless.