Search results

1. F

Just snapped an LSJ axel. Any solutions?

Edit: changed LNJ -> LSJ. As the title stated, A spicy clutch drop snapped the axel on the drivers side. I will need to make a list of parts to get to upgrade to LNF axels. Other than axels, hubs, knuckles is there anything else I may need?
  2. F

Need some insight on VSS Tuning

I cant seem to figure out why my speedo isnt working right. I've played with many variable combinations, and for some combos I get a max speed reading of 5. I'm sure I'm missing something but I cant seem to figure out what. 2005 SS/SC paired with a F23 from an HHR. FD: 4.17 Tires: 225/40R18...
  3. F

No spark after engine out.

Running into a weird issue. I labeled every connector before disconnecting everything, so I’m confident it’s not a connector mismatch issue. So right now my engine turns, and has fuel. All my fuses are good, and, I’ve triple checked my ground lugs. All of my lights work. My BlueDriver is...
  4. F

You know what’s more fun than finishing your goblin?

Learning that’s your throw out bearing has a leak on the day it’s supposed to be done…. Anyways, happy thanksgiving week!
  5. F

How do I go about testing my ambient light sensor with a multimeter?

I would assume this is a simple thing to do, but my multi meter readings are simply not changing. I am testing resistance between the two prongs with light and no light and nothing changes. Can someone do this test to show me what the sensor should be reading, or tell me how to test it? The...
  6. F

Looking for assistance troubleshooting a no spark issue

Hello all, I'm on the last leg of getting my goblin started up, but I'm running into an interesting issue. I simply cannot get any spark on any of the plugs to fire. The coils seem to be ok as I can read a consistent 6v between the inside coil spring and the engine body. (not sure if this is...
  7. F

Need help identifying which pink wire goes to pink reservoir wire.

Hello All, I have two pink knotted wires coming from the BCM, but I dont know which wire to use for the brake reservoir wire. The two wires exit my loom in two different locations. Video section I am at: . I can see one of the pink wires going into the red connector on the BCM, and the other...
  8. F

Whats a reasonable price for a non-crashed donor now that used car prices are skyrocketing?

I've been looking for a running driving manual cobalt for a while now, and it seems like these don't get lower than 2k without having serious issues. I've had trouble finding the 2.4 liters, and have given up on SS or TC because people are asking 5-6k for them. I've found a few hovering around...