Search results

1. Davidljones88

2021 Turbo Goblin $24k

3300 Miles Z54 Turbo 2.0 LNF at 19psi 5 Spd Manual Professionally tuned Professionally aligned New tires and lightweight rims Street Legal (Missouri Registered). Digital Haltech IC-7 Dash Underglow lights Electric power steering New Seats New quick release steering wheel Helmet air pump and...
  2. Davidljones88

Headlight options...

Do you have the link to them? I'm wanting to upgrade my lights. Most of the eBay lights are dum.
  3. Davidljones88

Headlight options...

Did you use these lights?
  4. Davidljones88

Tesla Goblin!

Do you know if Jimmy finished his build?
  5. Davidljones88

Rear wing recommendations

Has anyone tested pressure on their car with a magnehelic guage?
  6. Davidljones88

Are we at 500?

Spoke with Lonnie for a good bit yesterday; really enjoyed it.
  7. Davidljones88

Add-on brake proportioning valve

I did one stop test today and measured 60-0 in 94ft. Federal 17inch 225s and 245s tires, 85 degrees outside. I dont think I came close to locking the wheels up at all and feel like I could have applied more pressure. I have the brake proportioning valve but haven't tested different settings yet.
  8. Davidljones88

Winter is coming!

Winter is coming!
  9. Davidljones88

Minor body modifications

Those are amazing and expensive. Do you have a completed model with the hood?
  10. Davidljones88

Add-on brake proportioning valve

Do you guys have 60-0 times? With or without the proportion valve. I plan om testing this week stopping distance with 17 inch an 15 inch rims with different valve settings.
  11. Davidljones88

Rear Diffuser

How did the car handle after the diffuser?
  12. Davidljones88

Minor body modifications

What scanner did you use? I have a creality scanner. I've been wanting a 3D model that I use to 3D print a model.
  13. Davidljones88

Ross's extended city, easy entry Goblin- 06 SS/SC, NW Arkansas

Ride the rims if you have to! #noexcuses Seriously though, that's unfortunate man.
  14. Davidljones88

Won't take my money.

I was floored.
  15. Davidljones88

Won't take my money.

Well, I've been told no. I called the shop that dynotuned my car last spring and asked them to possibly modify my engine with a new cam, etc. They won't do it unless I install a larger turbo. I have a z54 (on a 2.0 lnf) right now with about 1,000 miles on it. I'm not interested in replacing it...
  16. Davidljones88

Missouri Registration

My VIN (8 digit ) is near the fuel tank, behind the drivers seat on the frame. I didn't have to go to Troop C. I just got a normal inspection with no emissions test. Kit cars are emissions exempt in MO. I'm in Barnhart and there's a few other Goblin owners nearby.
  17. Davidljones88

Heat Exchanger Question

How are your temps. I've seen 225 with a rear mounted radiator.
  18. Davidljones88

Medkit

19. Davidljones88

Medkit

The Goblin needs a MedKit. I just smoked my dome on the rear wing.
  20. Davidljones88

Windshield Development

I would love to replace my screen with another material. It's got microscratches and has very bad glare.