Search results

1. GoblinGuyZ

New Gearbox / Clutch Upgrade Procedure

Yeah that happened to me first try as well but I realised right after so I removed it. I cleaned it out fully as well
  2. GoblinGuyZ

Thanks. Knowing this is how it’s supposed to install is helpful. I first assumed that but could not get it in thay way either lol. So that’s when I figured I was doing something wrong and I needed to push it in the way it came out. Yes I noticed the two alignment notches from the start so was...
  3. GoblinGuyZ

thanks but I’m fairly sure I’m doing everything right and it’s not like it’s rocket science. I’ve built entire cars and engines and bikes etc so this has me feeling like quite a fool lol. I’m not sure if the elbow base is slightly warped maybe previous owner played around with it on install...
  4. GoblinGuyZ

Sooo please tell me I’m doing something wrong. I have spent the last hour and a half literally trying to get the clip back into the clutch elbow. I have tried every angle and tool and method. Everything works as it should separated but it just won’t go any further than half way. What should be a...
  5. GoblinGuyZ

Think I found a pic. It’s the one below
  6. GoblinGuyZ

yeah that I know I just haven’t put back the wires yet they are all in a heap so gotta figure that one out and I’m guessing it won’t reach it if it’s on the other side. I’ll just have find the correct ground and work from there.
  7. GoblinGuyZ

Hi all so trying to get this thing fully put back up to go for a drive and see what’s what but can’t remember the exact location for this bolt / stud with the ground thread extension. Thought I had a pic but can’t find it. Can anyone confirm this is the right bolt hole for it right behind the...
  8. GoblinGuyZ

Sigh I hope not either. I have another engine there to build so I will probably be back at it at some point. I have to reconnect everything during the course of this week, bleed brakes and clutch and fill coolants and then go for a drive and hope that everything works as it should. I have gear...
  9. GoblinGuyZ

To bolt it all back I’m going to lift the engine with the hoist, slide the subframe under onto 4 jacks stands then bolt the engine back onto the subframe and transfer the hoist onto the chassis and drop that back down onto the engine and bolt it back to that and the subframe. Then I have to...
  10. GoblinGuyZ

This was the carnage that was last night lol
  11. GoblinGuyZ

Thanks. Started last night and did more than was necessary but more or less figured out what you just said would be the best way next time. I ended up using my bike jack to actually line up the gearbox and that worked well. Freaked out at first cause the fidanaza flywheel wasn’t lining up with...
  12. GoblinGuyZ

Hey man thanks but unfortunately I got a lightweight one with my clutch. Wish I had known before.
  13. GoblinGuyZ

Thanks that’s helpful. Will see how it goes
  14. GoblinGuyZ

Thanks, will check it now. Was hoping it could be an engine in but I know that was a long shot. Anything I should change out once I'm in there?
  15. GoblinGuyZ

Hi all, purchased my Goblin assembled so never had the joy / pain of putting it altogether but I have a brand new 0 mile LSD gearbox for my LSJ and stage 2 clutch (current one is beginning to slip anyway) to install and wondering for all who have done this what the best process is, how involved...
  16. GoblinGuyZ

LNF 5th Injector

I have mine mounted low and tight behind the passenger seat. I also invested in the electronic check valve, I recommend that strongly as I've sold many of these kits and although it doesn't happen very often it is very possible to see them siphon into the intake and dump the entire reservoir inside.
  17. GoblinGuyZ

Logan Straeter LS Goblin

Isn't that engine around 100lbs heavier than the LSJ for example? It's a cool project but have to wonder how practical given that IMO the front to rear weight bias of the goblin is already one of the less desirable traits of it and adding even more weight won't do it any favors. Cant see the...
  18. GoblinGuyZ

Custom Exhaust

Hey no sorry i didnt was really just a seat of the pants mock up
  19. GoblinGuyZ

Goblin rear wing aero

I plan to get the shorter windscreen for track use since I think alot of that turbulence comes from that (was even thinking about cutting my own one out with a style similar to the atom but larger) and I already figured that the stock wing height would be more cosmetic than functional so I have...
  20. GoblinGuyZ

BCM - What do we really need it for?

ok that should be easy to wire into the light panel. I would miss the indicator stock use but not a big deal. I dont use cruise control anyway. Thanks!