Search results

1. GoblinGuyZ

New Gearbox / Clutch Upgrade Procedure

Hi all, purchased my Goblin assembled so never had the joy / pain of putting it altogether but I have a brand new 0 mile LSD gearbox for my LSJ and stage 2 clutch (current one is beginning to slip anyway) to install and wondering for all who have done this what the best process is, how involved...
  2. GoblinGuyZ

BCM - What do we really need it for?

Ok so I know it's needed on the Cobalt for alot of the body systems as the name suggests but alot of these of course are no longer applicable in the Goblin. If you have a bypass for the VATS (direct crank push start) what else is it needed for? I'm asking because I'm sort of working with a mad...
  3. GoblinGuyZ

Corbeau Seats - Restoring Faded Fabric

Just sharing. I didnt intend to make this video but was so happy with the results I decided to do something quick. Hopefully helps someone else.
  4. GoblinGuyZ

Broken spoiler support brace. Fabricated my own.

Now that I added a taller spoiler it must have put more strain on the single cross support. Always wanted to add a second so upgraded one time. Super strong now.
  5. GoblinGuyZ

LSJ SC HP Tuners Log Data - 27PSI?! 162F IAT

So did a quick log today for the first time with HP Tuners to send to ZZP to start a remote tune, and I'm logging 187kpa peak / 27psi under load in 3rd. Ammmmm, am I correct in thinking this is crazy high boost for a stock LSJ with a ZZP stage 2 upgrade and 3.0 pulley and bolt ons as the only...
  6. GoblinGuyZ

History of DF

Hey all, planning on doing a review / informational video on the Goblin for my channel but would like to provide viewers with just a little history on DF as a company. There isn't much info on their site which I wouldnt expect but I remember coming across something a while back that had a good...
  7. GoblinGuyZ

Resistance / OHMS range for Fuel sender in tank

Hi all setting up my custom gauge cluster and trying to confirm what the actual ohms range is for the fuel sender in the tank. I've read several different things online but they seem off from the results I'm getting and my tank is 3/4 full so dont feel like pulling it out to physically check. If...
  8. GoblinGuyZ

Signal Wire for Aftermarket Tachometer on 06 LSJ

Hi all in the process of planning and preparing to run an AEM CD digital display on my Goblin using their Can Bus Module and aftermarket sensors. I would like to use this to replace the current cluster. It has GPS Speedo but need a signal for the Tachometer / RPM reading. Anyone used and...
  9. GoblinGuyZ

DF Goblin Logo

Hey all did a search but couldnt find it, I'm looking to do some custom decals on the vehicle and wondering if anyone has or can provide me with a high res file or vector file of the DF Goblin logo with claw? Thanks!
  10. GoblinGuyZ

Warning Rant: HP Tuners Disabled 2 of my PCMs

So a quick back story. Ordered a stage 2 kit from ZZP which includes injectors, smaller pulley and new re flashed PCM which confirmed by Ryan at ZZP they use HPTuners to flash. 2 weeks later installed the parts and got ECU error indicating I needed a crank relearn so I purchased the MPVI3 with 2...
  11. GoblinGuyZ

First overseas road registered Goblin?

Got mine registered for the road in Barbados in the Caribbean today. First one? Also converted to RHD
  12. GoblinGuyZ

Cigarette Lighter Port / Plug Wiring

Hey all I got my Goblin pre built and would like to add a cig lighter accessory port and wondering for those who have which wire you used to power it? TIA
  13. GoblinGuyZ

Stock Supercharger PSI - Code P0033 Bypass Valve

Wondering what you guys are getting as max psi in 2nd gear from stock LSJ. Mine is 2006. I'm seeing 9-10 psi max from mine and wondering if that's normal. Just usual DF Intake and a custom exhaust. Engine has healthy compression 215 or so across all cylinders and vacuum seems fine. I am...
  14. GoblinGuyZ

MAF Sensor Voltage Readout P0102

Hi all have a fault code on my OBD scanner for P0102 which translates to Circuit Low Voltage on MAF . LSJ Goblin isn't driving cause I'm doing some work on it but it does idle rough sometimes and hard cuts out occasionally. If I am idling and unplug it there is no change in engine note at all...
  15. GoblinGuyZ

Help - No key or push button start

Purchased a complete car recently, owner just finished it so I'm still doing a little snag work. He had the wiring Harness Rework option from DF but the key does not start the vehicle and he has a push button installed by the dash but told me he thinks it needs a resistor as it doesn't work...
  16. GoblinGuyZ

Brake line and fitting sizes

Hi all, converting my car to RHD which will require some extensions and changes in the brake line setup. Anyone know what type and size fittings are in the T sections and size and type flanges. I'm assuming the current lines are aluminum? Thanks in advance
  17. GoblinGuyZ

LSJ Block VIN # Location

Hi all can anyone tell me where on the block the VIN is usually stamped? Thanks