Search results

1. Fenix Nexen

fiberglass hood

i didnt order the hood when i purchased the kit and was wondering how much shipping would be for it?
  2. Fenix Nexen

2010 SS/TC at Copart Ontario with 69k miles

https://www.copart.com/lot/56991723/clean-title-2010-chevrolet-cobalt-ss-on-ottawa
  3. Fenix Nexen

Extended side panels?

I have full door bars and was wondering if the side panels will go all the way up? If not where could I get extended ones or extensions?
  4. Fenix Nexen

Unofficial Discord Server Discussion

Here is where we can talk about the uses of a discord server and its resources. Will update this thread as I go :) I have looked over the replies and agree that the forum is doing a great job as is. Not everyone will be able to use discord and information should stay on the forum. I don't want...
  5. Fenix Nexen

Has anyone heard of Regular Car Reviews?

He is a pretty funny car reviewer up in PA and has done a review of a 09 cobalt xfe Wonder if he'd be interested in a DF Goblin :thinking: he has driven a ariel atom before
  6. Fenix Nexen

Recommended areas to take a goblin through?

example...
  7. Fenix Nexen

Fenix's Goblin #461 - 2010 Base Auto

Onto the donor... Its a 2010 LS with a 2.2 LAP Automatic trans with almost 83k miles on it. Belonged to a single owner its whole life until now. It has SS seats in it though! so its like a lt with 2lt options.. or something.. As for the goblin I ordered a full cage and will get the tube...
  8. Fenix Nexen

Found a 05 SS/SC @ 150k miles on copart near NJ

https://www.copart.com/lot/64675332/salvage-2005-chevrolet-cobalt-ss-supercharged-nj-glassboro-east Thoughts? Edit: I attached a clearvin report on it
  9. Fenix Nexen

What deviations did you all make when it came to the wiring harness videos?

My donor is going to be a 2010 2.2 lap auto. I am wondering if there is any recommendations or future proofing to keep or remove certain wires that the harness video goes over? I plan on getting the extended frame and hoping to wire up an audio solution and underglow lighting. Is it fine to just...