Search results

1. wallace58

GOTW - 4-12-24 #240 Michael R

Awesome Job!:cool:
  2. wallace58

GOTW - 3-22-24 #254 Nick Brown

Very nice build! I really like the color combination. ;)
  3. wallace58

GOTW - 1-19-24 #171 Kyle Lunsford

Super Job! Love that color!;)
  4. wallace58

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! May 2024 bring many happy smiles and miles.;)
  5. wallace58

GOTW - 12-8-23 #472 TW

I would like to thank the many folks on the forum who offered advice and help during the build. This was a very fun kit to build and everyone who I met at DF as well as the folks who I picked up their kit were true enthusiasts. The new owner was very happy when I delivered it to him.
  6. wallace58

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Lots to be thankful for even with all that is going on in this world today! Take care and God Bless. ;)
  7. wallace58

GOTW 11-17-23 - #187 Jeremy G.

Very Nice job! :cool:
  8. wallace58

GOTW 11-10-23 - #186 Jason Backs

Really like the paint scheme!:cool:
  9. wallace58

Goblin #472 SC for sale

You are welcome! enjoy!!;)
  10. wallace58

Considering building a FFR Mk4 roadster (lord help me)

That is what 98% of us do. Donor can have issues sometimes. Plus when customers are spending between 65-95K they want all new parts.
  11. wallace58

Considering building a FFR Mk4 roadster (lord help me)

Having built 18 FFR kits and owned 5 of them, I think building a MK4 is a great project to go from the Goblin to. I sold my MK4 years ago and still miss it very much. I may build another one for myself down the road. My personal advice is don't go the cheap route. You will want to do P/S, P/B...
  12. wallace58

Goblin #472 SC for sale

They just changed the law 3 months ago, prior ones most likely were not.
  13. wallace58

Wallace58's Build

Sold!
  14. wallace58

Goblin #472 SC for sale

Finally got my title. FL will only issue an off road title for the Goblin. Lucky for me buyer is OK with that. Car is SOLD!
  15. wallace58

Wallace58 other builds.

Here you go. 35 P/U
  16. wallace58

Goblin #472 SC for sale

They are from Summit. Tach is setup for 1cylinder and reads off of #4 coil.
  17. wallace58

Goblin #472 SC for sale

I currently have a deposit on the Goblin with several waiting in line in case that fellow backs out. Thanks for all the interest. Here is a short video. Still waiting on FL DMV title inspection date. Here is why I am selling the Goblin. Cobra customer job needs the room, LOL. #472 drive video
  18. wallace58

Goblin #472 SC for sale

Trenton,Fl like he said.
  19. wallace58

Goblin #472 SC for sale

Please read above note about title for this Goblin. I was hoping this would only take a week to get but it may take 2-4 weeks to get a title. I understand no one wants to lay money down till a title is in my hands. Thanks for all interested parties so far. I guess God is just teaching me some...