Search results

1. George

Ross's extended city, easy entry Goblin- 06 SS/SC, NW Arkansas

The best way is to use a 80 grit dirt track tire grinding wheel. If you do as most do you will push the unwanted chemicals deeper into the tread. By removing them cold the tire is ready first turn first lap. Learned this circle tack racing on asphalt. Brad
  2. George

High speed instability

The items that seem to help my car has been, no bump steer front or rear, increase front caster ( this slows th steering in put down) and getting the tire pressure right to low and its darty and to hing it get darty. Brad
  3. George

Post your MPG’s

I do not watch gas milage just keep track of my stoplight race wins per outing Brad
  4. George

Nukers City Goblin - 2009 SS/TC number 2 build

If you kept the ambient air temp sensor. Put some extension wires on it then mount it in different places to check for coolest air. Brad
  5. George

Lsd Insert

The brand is ACT. It does require a little skill for slow take off. As I had said the metal friction material was removed and Kevlar was used. Brad
  6. George

Lsd Insert

I had that problem. Changed clutch disc to a 6 puck unit with kevlar friction material. And no center springs. The lite weight disc allows 8000rpm shift no blockage Brad
  7. George

Complete SS/TC for sale - Utah

I wonder if Stewart would transport it? Brad
  8. George

Complete SS/TC for sale - Utah

Rent a c-130 just for fun Brad
  9. George

Looking for a shop that does tuning.

Sorry they are in Austin. Brad
  10. George

Looking for a shop that does tuning.

What about Cobb. Brad
  11. George

Jeffrey's City Goblin SS Turbo Illusion Purple

I wrap mine in spark plug wire insulation. Brad
  12. George

Wheel spacers

Jegs or Summit racing. Same as a chevy. Brad
  13. George

Nukers City Goblin - 2009 SS/TC number 2 build

Have you checked the fuel pressure. Brad
  14. George

Anodized Aluminum Colors

Is this standard anodizing the standard type or the organic that does not fade. Brad
  15. George

Remote clutch control.

Jim, Do you have a good source for the flex air valve? Brad
  16. George

Remote clutch control.

I have looked into the Duck clutch. They seem to have I high failure rate. Cost for a Duck clutch is about $2000.00 One idea I have been working on is a brake booster with a clutch master adapted to it. Just need to lower the amount of effort required to operate the booster or use a linear...
  17. George

Remote clutch control.

I want to put a hand lever on the shift lever. It needs some power assist. Started working on a brake booster but need more travel from the actuation lever and less effort. Which has led me to a linear actuator to operate the stock clutch master and a potentiometer to control it. My knowledge on...
  18. George

Remote clutch control.

I have had my right leg amputated just above the keen. Trying to design and build a hand operated clutch (manual). Current path is a linear actuator to operate clutch slave cylinder. Going to remove clutch pedal and install left gas pedal. Do not have any actuator experience. Thought is to use...
  19. George

Meet up invite

Did any one get on the race track. Brad