Search results

1. Chris Eggert

I'm finally back

Well I've been given the go ahead on a 10lb maximum lift by my doctor. Had both shoulders rebuilt. My right one exploded had a complete rupture of the longhead tendon, 2 holes in my rotator cuff, completely detached tendon where it connects to to back of the shoulder blade and had some bone...
  2. Chris Eggert

Modern Performance

The modern Performance 2 stage launch control/Wide open throttle shift control box is on sale until the first of the year. https://www.modernperformance.com/product/N2MB_WOT_Box_2_Step_Launch_Control_No_Lift_Shift/universal-items-electronics I bought one because I will be doing quite a bit of...
  3. Chris Eggert

Chris's Track Goblin - 06 SS/SC Donor

Im Chris one of the three Goblin builders here in Tennessee. Team Tennessee now has all three builds going. Im retired/disabled from the U.S. Army after serving 13 years in the Infantry and EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal). If you ever see me running, just try to keep up!!!! I just received...
  4. Chris Eggert

SS Donor search in Hill Billy Country

So far in the past 2 weeks I think I have been fairly lucky in my search to find a good running and driving car with a clear title. I have mostly found decent cars at managable prices. I am narrowing down the cars and hopefully I bring at least one of these cars home this week. Possible donor...