Search results

1. W

Well this is an interesting "problem"

So I finally installed my switch panel; the horn and hazards work but not the other functions. I know the cruise needs the resistor which I have yet to install but the menu buttons should work right? But the interesting part is that my gauge cluster no longer shows the variety of lights that it...
  2. W

2020 Tail of the Dragon meet 24Oct

Who's going this year? The Ecotec Nation folks are booking rooms at Fontana Village, I believe you can get some discount. I am camping this year and the Fontana campground is closed so we'll be staying at Cheoah Point near Robbinsville.
  3. W

ZZP LSJ Supercharger pulley tool

You need this if you still have the stock pulley. Works great; just that once you use it, you don't need it anymore since the hub is changed for an interchangeable type. Cost me 120 + shipping from ZZP, 100 bucks shipped to you. Use it and pass it on!
  4. W

LE5 ---> LSJ or just bolt the blower on my 2.4?

So I came across a complete LSJ, trans, engine harness, PCM and even the cradle for a sweet deal. The only thing I didn't get was the starter, the rest of car went to the crusher. I've been looking for the s/c and accessories for a while but this came along for less than I thought I'd spend on...
  5. W

Cobalt Nation Tail of the Dragon Meet 27Oct18

Anyone planning to go? I am going to trailer mine up to a friends place on Douglas Lake/Sevierville for a long weekend and drive it down for at least that day. Would be great to see some others out there!
  6. W

New Engine

Found this on CL, been looking for another motor to swap in/out so I could build one up. This seems perfect but looks to be earlier version with cable type throttle and power steering is run off the cam? At least the long block could be used with a few parts being transferred over, I think...
  7. W

Tie rod ends

My rod ends are squeaking and groaning every time I move the wheel. Getting pretty annoying when I drive through parking lots etc. I noticed that grease has come out of both of them. Have only run it less than 1k miles at this point. Anybody else have this problem? Did I put them in wrong or...
  8. W

Roof Rack

Been thinking about this since before I even ordered the kit. Even more so every time I drive it anywhere with the wife or a friend. How to take a day/overnight trip or do a track day without going solo... Finally ordered the parts and made it happen this weekend. Looks decent imo and only like...
  9. W

Registering in NC

Ok so I finally got plates today and :) but in a Shawshank redemption kinda way.. DMV inspector came to my house a few weeks ago and "inspected" the Goblin. Didn't really ask too many questions; he was impressed that it had turn signals... Said I needed to provide an MVR-92H and a MVR-55, get...