Search results

1. JeffsGoblin

3D printed intercooler pump bracket (partial) for LSJ

Found this on Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3597148
  2. JeffsGoblin

Possible Donor Car

Copart: https://www.copart.com/lot/42584250/2009-chevrolet-cobalt-ss-ky-lexington-west
  3. JeffsGoblin

Ignition Voltage, Battery Positive Voltage, Accessory Voltage...

What is the difference between the following: Ignition Voltage, Battery Positive Voltage and Accessory Voltage... as shown in the pin out view of one of the BCM plugs: I want to get rid of some of the connections, but I want to keep some for future use. Thanks in advance!
  4. JeffsGoblin

Voltage for Bluetooth Speakers

Thinking about electrical hookups... where is the best place to get power for a Bluetooth speaker setup? Can pin A1 be used on the BCM C4 or is that used for something else? I have that wire labeled extra power... ... or should I use one of the other pins labeled "Ignition 1 Voltage"?
  5. JeffsGoblin

Ground Cable on Engine?

Where does this specifically go on the SS/SC? When I pulled it off the Cobalt it was taped to the positive cable going from the starter motor to the fuse box. Can anyone tell me where it specifically connects to on both ends?
  6. JeffsGoblin

Broke my fuel pump line connector. What now?

As you can see from the picture below I snapped my connector off. I was moving the filter around trying to get it oriented to mount by the fuse box and snap! Not sure if it was me cranking on it, brittle 13 year old plastic or the cold weather at 40 degrees in the garage. I did find this...
  7. JeffsGoblin

Flat Grounding Cable

Did anyone put this flat grounding cable back in place? If yes, can you tell me where bolt 718 screws into and provide a picture if possible?
  8. JeffsGoblin

Throw out bearing torque specs

Does anyone have the torque specs for a F35 transmission throwout bearing? These are the three torque style screws that hold the TOB in the transmission. Uncle Google isn't being very nice this evening.
  9. JeffsGoblin

LSJ Fuel Rail Assembly

I'm trying to get the fuel feed pipe back together, but I can't remember how these go back together (order). The teal hard plastic seal doesn't fit down in the fuel rail and I don't know if the blue o-ring goes in first or second. Uncle Google is of no help. Any of you guys remember?
  10. JeffsGoblin

Fuel Injectors

Fellow Goblin Builders, I'm trying to decide on what fuel injectors to purchase for my LSJ. I have the following mods: - ZZP Shorty Header - 2.9 SC Pulley - LS4 throttle body with ported supercharger - I'll run 93 octane gas I came across this thread which makes me question purchasing the...
  11. JeffsGoblin

2008 SS/SC for sale on Facebook $3,800 - possible donor

May be a good donor: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=715383945569424&set=pcb.1311280822381107&type=3&ifg=1&__tn__=HH-R&eid=ARCtGHble4Uy5R_id_tJIgHcVFkoW2rFwxa1oFxjJeWI4iE-KFXXhG-VAGdw4YWzra5586X7xYP3nAB2
  12. JeffsGoblin

Bosch Intercooler Pump

As you can see from the picture below, my pump is dated 06/09/2012, which is five years newer than my donor. What is the best way to test this thing out of the car to ensure it is working properly?
  13. JeffsGoblin

Exhaust Studs and Nuts on the LSJ

Does anyone have a source for new exhaust bolts and nuts besides ZZP? A full set of 10 each are over $38 shipped. Seems like a lot for what you get compared to what you see on Amazon. Looking for a more economical solution.
  14. JeffsGoblin

OTTP has Short Throw Sifters on Sale for $80

https://www.ottperformance.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1627&idcategory=
  15. JeffsGoblin

One FREE OTTP Ecotec Timing Bolt

I have one of these and will mail it free to anyone doing their timing kit soon. You can place it on your large chain guide replacing the stock bolt. First to ask for it gets it. PM me your address if you are the first to respond...
  16. JeffsGoblin

Oil Cooler Adapter Plate on LSJ

So I bought one of these: ... and now I think I need one of these for the oil pressure sensor: Does anyone know where to get one of these? You can see the oil pressure sensor on the back side.
  17. JeffsGoblin

Engine Wiring Harness - what wires are not needed?

Besides the AC and the two fan connections, what else can be removed from the engine harness?
  18. JeffsGoblin

Thermostat Housing Delete on 2.0L/2.2L/2.4L/L61/LE5/LSJ/LNF

Anybody running one of these along with an external oil cooler on their LSJ? If yes, how would you hook up the reservoir tank? https://store.custombuiltmotors.com/cooling-system/cbm-motorsports-20l-22l-24l-l61-le5-lsj-lnf-ecotec-billet-water-neck-block-15-barb-inlet.html
  19. JeffsGoblin

Replacing the Timing Kit, Balance Shaft Kit and Water Pump

While I had the engine out and stripped I figured it was a good time to replace these parts. If anyone wants to do this, here are the notes from my “never done before venture”: Order the following: Cloyes 9-4201S Multi-Piece Timing Kit Cloyes 9-4202S Balance Shaft Kit For SC/TC cars the large...
  20. JeffsGoblin

Specialized / Vanity Plates

Thinking of possible plate options just for the fun of it. Share yours if you have something different...