Search results

1. BaltimoreHokie

Maryland Registration

In short. Its pretty much a no go. The long is that you must go to the MVA inspection station building D, in Glen Burnie. Only on Tuesdays, and only between 830-1200. You'll essentially line up with the salvage auction guys, wait your turn etc. You'll see a gentleman named Brian, who will...
  2. BaltimoreHokie

SOLD: Completed SS/SC Goblin For Sale

Gauging Interest and considering selling my SS/SC Goblin. Available for viewing pleasure in Odenton Maryland. Debating listing to purchase another project that would be a bit more family friendly. I've learned a lot during the build and seeing how these cars take a while to sell, just don't...
  3. BaltimoreHokie

Clutch master cylinder O'ring size

Guys anyone have the size the clutch master cylinder?
  4. BaltimoreHokie

Brake

All, I have these brakes: Which go in the front of the Goblin? 18-B4880A 18-B4880 18-B4881A 18-B4881
  5. BaltimoreHokie

Media Blast Cabinet / Powder Coating

Guys. I just picked up a media blast cabinet basically this one from harbor freight. My air compressor isn't that large (8 gal) so I know it going to take me a while and be working it to death and take breaks inbetween, So I am looking to upgrade soon to a 20-21 gal. But, what I wanted to...
  6. BaltimoreHokie

MSO Picture

All, I am doing a bit of research on the hoops I'll have to jump through to get titled / registered in Maryland. After talking to the police it seems that its going to largely depend on what the MSO says. From what he has said it will be an uphill battle unless the MSO says something along the...
  7. BaltimoreHokie

07 SS for sale

Just wanted to share a good deal https://www.facebook.com/groups/663400790375996/permalink/1725382664177798/?sale_post_id=1725382664177798
  8. BaltimoreHokie

Be careful out there....Deathkart

https://jalopnik.com/man-dies-after-crash-in-home-built-honda-civic-based-ka-1825681533
  9. BaltimoreHokie

Oil filter sale?

Guys, I just picked up a few of these. Three dollars with shipping. https://zzperformance.com/ecotec/misc/acdelco-oil-filter-2 Hopefully you can grab a few too.
  10. BaltimoreHokie

Engine Lift Points

Guys, I'm about to use engine hoist in efforts to clean up, paint the engine etc. I also have an 34" engine hoist chain. Are those points below suitable? I have to assume they are there. But my chain doesn't have hooks on the end making me question myself, they are holes for bolts. So, I either...
  11. BaltimoreHokie

Rear MOOG 512248 Hubs (4x100)

Guys, I saw a great deal on the MOOG 4x100's and bought 2. Regular price is usually about 100 each, I paid about 62 each and my order total was 125. I am going to end up going with 5x114.3 so I don't need these. I was planning to ship them back to amazon but I wanted to check here and see if...
  12. BaltimoreHokie

Steering column controls and race

Guys. I messed up and cut the ribbon cable that I believe controls the cruise, info radio etc. Then I messed up the bearing/race that's in the steering column. Anyone know what size bearing I need to reorder? Has anyone incorporated those controls? I would like to be able to cycle through the...
  13. BaltimoreHokie

Manny's City Goblin - 07 SS/SC Donor

Well, I finally made my order in late Feb. and I just secured my donor so I thought it was time for a build thread. I've been on this forum a while. I bought an SS/TC donor from copart that was there for mechanical reasons back in Oct. 17. I replaced a bunch of parts and set the timing and it...
  14. BaltimoreHokie

Any Builders Near Me? (Maryland)

Guys, I'll be putting an order in soon. While I visited their shop they mentioned a lot of people are teaming up their shipments and splitting costs / gas etc. Even mentioned that one group is picking up four at once. I live in Annapolis MD. Anyone planning to order soon or just order recently?
  15. BaltimoreHokie

SC vs. TC Goblin?

Guys, I thought a while back there were approx 0-60 times on the goblin web page. I can't seem to find them now, however they were just estimates. The LSJ has a huge fan base even though it has approx 55 less hp. I previously bought and sold a 09 Cobalt SS so I am more familiar with the LNF...
  16. BaltimoreHokie

06 SS LSJ TC - Copart

Guys. I found this and I'm not going to bid. Figured I'd share it. LSJ Turbo https://www.copart.com/lot/49472897
  17. BaltimoreHokie

09 Cobalt SS TC

Guys. Some of you may be following my other posts. I've got an 09 SS TC G85 that I purchased from copart for mechanical issues. It's an clean title car. I was on the fence on the Goblin Build when I bought the Cobalt but I am just not sure if I want to commit to the rest of the investment (kit...
  18. BaltimoreHokie

Donor Help - Cobalt SS wont start but cranks - Thoughts?

Guys, I found and 2009 Cobalt SS TC and went to look at it personally. Its on an salvage lot, it was a donated vehicle and the exterior is in great condition. It cranks but wont turn over. I read a few codes and most of them were oxygen sensors but I was not able to look at them all. Here is a...