Search results

1. Christopher Sanchez

Goblin Parts SOLD

PM sent
  2. Christopher Sanchez

#107 SALE CANCELED please remove thread.

Yes, if it still functions. I have never actually tested it but the car handles real nice. And with some over sized ksport brakes it stops real good also. No where near the goblins stock base cobalt brakes though lol
  3. Christopher Sanchez

Very funny and true! My son cried twice when I sold our clapped out yet fun Subaru STI haha he was 5 at the time. He has also already claimed my 3000gt vr4 haha
  4. Christopher Sanchez

I just used self tappers
  5. Christopher Sanchez

Quarter Mile Times

Your Numbers are very close to my best run out of 5 -6 passes. You must be making more power. My slip starts to fall behind by the 8th. What I noticed is the car hooks pretty well but seems to hit a wall after 8th possibly due to aerodynamic drag and a bit of timing retard. I was seeing very...
  6. Christopher Sanchez

From distant memory there is a resistor needed to get the cruise working correctly that I never bothered looking into. The vehicle runs and drives as it should aside from really dialing in the alignment. It’s surprisingly very tame driving around city streets. The car can feel “darty” at hwy...
  7. Christopher Sanchez

The time has come to KEEP my “stock” TC goblin. :cool:
  8. Christopher Sanchez

**Post Picture's of your Finished Goblin Here**

My guess would be that most people have had similar responses from their local DMV staff. I was told mine could not be registered for the street as it was an OHV.. All you can do is politely disagree and visit another DMV nearby or come back another day. The key is to come 100 percent prepared...
  9. Christopher Sanchez

NM registration

The brand was “sea dog” however I cannot seem to find a similar clamping one now.. here’s a pic
  10. Christopher Sanchez

NM registration

Yes I did.. I do not remember if the lady who did the “inspection” even looked at it. I purchased a cheap hand driven one that clamped onto the windscreen then immediately removed it after the inspection.. as for the reflectors I purchased some reflective tape on eBay and stuck them on each side...
  11. Christopher Sanchez

New tow pig

My “new” tow rig that I have yet to tow anything with… the squat on my cousins 04 duramax looked way worse than how it rode..it made the 6 hour trip home like a champ! Finally had to retire my old multicolored extended cab 1997 k1500 trash truck “rusty truck” as my son calls it. We needed more...
  12. Christopher Sanchez

Jmfblack71-09' Manual SS/TC-#384 City Goblin Build Log

Correct, I Was referring to shift cable connectors however with the now available DF shifter they are not needed.
  13. Christopher Sanchez

Its a no brainer haha I've purchased it however not installed. Looks and feels like a 10/10 piece.
  14. Christopher Sanchez

Nice! Don't forget shifter cables if using stock cobalt shifter and also your parking brake assembly cables and tubes.
  15. Christopher Sanchez

Favorite Photos of 2021!

Not the best picture of my son and I however it was the first time I took him for some empty parking lot shenanigans, 1-2 shift and quick donuts after soccer practice… wish we caught a picture of his face after.. o_O:D
  16. Christopher Sanchez

Rear light wiring???

Try starting your engine, my lights do the same until the engine is started then the lights function properly. Have no idea why
  17. Christopher Sanchez

Post your MPG’s

City with some spirited runs will net high twenties on average. Hwy above 75 I am lucky to get low twenties I think I have even seen consistent 17-18 MPG on the dash same as my 2011 tahoe at 80mpg:D . Seems like the car is constantly having push 1-2 PSI to fight the drag I know the instant MPG...
  18. Christopher Sanchez

Motor runs great BUT no boost

How does the car react when you drive it? Could be charged piping loose or disconnected. Id think the car would fall on its face when put underload without boost. Check vacuum lines on turbo stock cars have recirculating valves attached to the turbo