Search results

1. S

**Post Picture's of your Finished Goblin Here**

Sorry for the late thank you's, but thanks for the kind words. Steve
  2. S

Well here it is, it's about 75 to 80% done, but it's done enough to drive. However, unfortunately I won't be able to take it on the trip tomorrow which I really wanted to do. Fenders were scrapping the tires although it didn't help that the front was only 3.5" off the ground, ok for road...
  3. S

Not Charging Battery

Thanks. I know the car was in a front-end collision twice, that could of been the cause on the last wreck.
  4. S

Not Charging Battery

Found the problem, both wires were broke at the junction where they merge into the large wire loom. That was a surprise but an easy fix, not sure how they were broken since the engine harness was never messed with.
  5. S

Not Charging Battery

thanks, I will check that out tomorrow morning.
  6. S

Scrolling through all these pictures, they all look fantastic! Hope to be where you guys are all at sooner rather than later.
  7. S

Not Charging Battery

Thanks for your help Briann1177! Hopefully this electrical idiot (me) can figure it out. I sure don't remember seeing any fusible link, but I hope there is one because that has to be the problem. Steve
  8. S

Not Charging Battery

According to Chad's diagram, it may be in the connection between the key switch and the exciter/trigger wire that goes to the alternator. Does anyone have a pin diagram with that info? I tried to do a continuity test on pin 10 and pin 30 on both black multi-plugs that go to the ecm with the...
  9. S

Nebraska VIN plate

Just got back from the Nebraska DMV with my VIN plate, should have no problem getting it licensed tomorrow now all I have to do is figure out my charging issue.
  10. S

Not Charging Battery

thanks for the replies. Yes, that was the first thing I checked was fuses. I think I have checked them at least 3 times but will check probably 3 more times. The short time I drove the goblin it was a blast, it is quick and responsive which is what I like. I hear you on things never being...
  11. S

Not Charging Battery

Chad, thanks for the information. I just googled how to trouble shoot charging problems and one thing that was mentioned was pull the positive from the battery which I really didn't want to do, good thing I didn't. You make a good point on potential damage. As we all know, you can believe...
  12. S

Not Charging Battery

My alternator is not charging the battery for some reason. I switched out alternators and still no charging. I have not had the alternator tested but I can't believe I would have two bad alternators. Does anyone have a diagram of the charging circuit and the electronic control unit which is...
  13. S

#&@* Supply and Demand

not sure where it's broke, but I have used JB plastic weld, it's really good, tough stuff.
  14. S

Dash Lights

Finally got my Goblin put together...somewhat, at least enough to see if it will start. First issue, by dash lights will not turn off. I assume I have something wired wrong when I spliced the info key/info information button, cruise etc harness... into the main harness. It won't turn over...
  15. S

Manual Transmission Fluid

Rich, Sorry to hear about your medical issue. I have been through that as well. Like Karter said, it really helps to keep a positive attitude and I know you will beat the disease.
  16. S

Midwest spring meet 2020!

I would really like to make it this year thinking June is far enough away to get this project done, but in reality it's closer than you think.
  17. S

Steve's City Ext 09 Turbo

I hope the extra body comes in under the 200 lb mark, but will see.
  18. S

Thanks, not sure on the weight, I would think 100 lbs or less. The individual pieces aren't that heavy, the tail section would be the heaviest piece which I'm in the process of finishing up the mold. Once the tail section is done, I could weigh each piece and post the results.
  19. S

Interesting on the F1. With a windshield I figured there would be dead air until you get past at least the roll hoop or even further back. I was hoping I could get some clean air with the air scoop, but looks like that's not going to be functional. Air flow would probably would be better...