Search results

1. RobC76

Weight / Balance

Posting this for opinions of much smarter people than I. Thanks for all you guys do to help this community have successful builds! I’m contemplating moving all coolant to side pods in front of rear tires much like a few have done. Pipe dream would be to mold fiberglass pods to cover them. I’m...
  2. RobC76

F40 rear trans bracket

Does anyone have an F40 rear trans bracket from DF that’s not installed? I ordered them but when they showed up one is for an F40 and one is for an F35. I’ve called, I’ve emailed but no luck getting the right one. Just looking to borrow one so I can make one and keep moving on project. I’ll pay...
  3. RobC76

Brake booster vacuum source

Sorry for asking but can anyone tell me if the source of vacuum for the brake booster is the port on the intake manifold of an LNF. Sorry I’m not the best as searching but I did spend a considerable amount of time trying lol. Thank you
  4. RobC76

Frame lengths

Can anyone tell me the frame length difference between extended and standard
  5. RobC76

PLEASE DELETE

If anyone has a new unused ABS EMULATOR for sale I’d like to buy it. ARK-D Is also looking for a PK3 programer that was sold for a short time. Thank you
  6. RobC76

No Crank when Headlights off

I’m probably missing something really stupid here. Has anyone experienced a no crank unless the headlights are on?
  7. RobC76

PLEASE DELETE

I have an F40 new transmission for sale. I have 4 of them but would like to keep 2 of them. I do have 4 new Wavetrac LSD’s if anyone would want one with the F40 or sold outright with no trans. Looking for: $1,100 shipped (F40) $1,000 shipped (Wavetrac) LSD $2,000 if purchased together Thanks...
  8. RobC76

F35 with LSD (G85) $850

I have a 2008 F35 with factory LSD. Car had 142k on it. I drove car before tearing it down for my donor. No pop outs or issues. Fluid is drained and trans has been cleaned. Offering to ship within the states. Looking to get $1,000.00 shipped. I have two brand new ones and another used one...
  9. RobC76

Quantity of powder coat

Does anyone know the amount of pounds required to powder coat a goblin chassis? Thanks
  10. RobC76

Completed Car Pics

Just putting this out there. Wouldn’t it be cool to have pics in a library of all the completed cars. Maybe just 4-6 pics per car. I think it would really help people decide on colors, styling, ect. What do you all think?
  11. RobC76

F35 LSD / 143k miles

I have an F35 with factory LSD that I’m thinking about selling. Does anyone have opinions on what it’s worth by chance. I’m thanks for your thoughts
  12. RobC76

Chassis 387 SC But now I want to go TC

So I really didn’t want to make this post but here it goes lol. I purchased new from DF chassis 387 as a SS/SC Build with a F35 trans. I would now like to use an LNF Donor that I recently purchased. I have scoured the forum but have been unsuccessful as to which parts came with kit that would...
  13. RobC76

Wheel hub mounting nuts

Does anyone recall where the wheel hub mounting nuts are located in the kit boxes. Trying to locate them a bit out of order lol. Thanks in advance
  14. RobC76

Correct installation of the front suspension pivot brackets

Can someone comment on the correct orientation of the pivot brackets? Only video I can find is from 2016 and it has a machined aluminum bracket in it. Printable version of instructions would be cool. Thanks for answering my dumb question.
  15. RobC76

Donorless builds

Might have just invented a word lol. Does anyone have any knowledge of someone building a goblin without using a complete donor. I have a complete drivetrain and stand-alone harness. Plan on using DF’s new subframe and rear suspension. Using coil overs. Buying seats from Goblin, boost reference...
  16. RobC76

Capable and Recommended Machine Shops

Hey Everybody, I was wondering if we could start a list of machine shops that are capable of doing professional machine work on our engines. I’m in Michigan and I’m having a hell of a time finding someone that can bore and hone blocks while using a deck plate or torque plate as I’ve heard them...
  17. RobC76

SOLD- GMPP CLUTCH KIT 19212712

LSJ UPGRADE KIT GM PART # 19212712 This is the GM Performance upgrade clutch. Brand new, never installed. It comes complete with pressure plate, clutch disc, throw out bearing and pressure plate bolts along with the instructions. The kit doesn’t come with a clutch alignment tool but I will...
  18. RobC76

Kelmark GT

I will attempt to document the build of this new never assembled early 80’s Kelmark GT that was originally designed to go on a vw beetle chassis with a whopping 40ish horsepower. I have decided to build it using the center section of the vw pan that has optional tube floor pans already in it...
  19. RobC76

Chassis #387 Extended Length, Full cage ~ 08 LNF Donor - 6 Speed F40

Ordered kit 12-15-21, Purchased a Donor today went to Detroit loaded it up and headed home 12-16-21. Maybe backwards but sometimes that’s how it all works out. I contemplated not even buying a donor but I think I’ll be glad I did in the long run. Donor: 2007 Cobalt SS /SC 89,000 miles motor is...
  20. RobC76

LNF, LDK, LHU Block part numbers

LNF, LDK, LHU Crankcase numbers. Does anyone have good info on the part numbers of these blocks. If any of us are going to rebuild an 2.0 it seems logical to use a sand cast block for increased durability. thanks