Search results

1. D

Dre city Goblin build - 06 LS Donor

Here is it mostly finished. I plan on doing a lot more mods... Relocate the lights, add a front bar, add offroad suspension, and a light bar up top.
  2. D

Such a late reply. Sorry man. I been MIA... Those parts will be redesigned. Gotta check if I have them.
  3. D

IDRVSLO / TRACK / 08 SS TC **REGISTERED** #105

Nice, can't wait to see the spoiler on!... Why do a rain light?
  4. D

I finally got a decent alignment done (completed it myself) just to find out i have a gas leak where the fuel pump connects to the gas tank....
  5. D

PNW Meet

Home projects slowed me down some also
  6. D

I'm going to go through and tighten everything and take it in for an alignment.
  7. D

Tried to drive it on the highway. Real bad side to side wobble... had to get off.
  8. D

My hood wouldn't attach at the frame treated the steering wheel, so i made some bracket extensions to attach it and made some temporary brake line clamps until mine come in.
  9. D

Printed a temporary license plate bracket... let's see how it holds up to heat.
  10. D

JS City Goblin - 2010 LS

Im going to get some plastic ones and see how that goes
  11. D

JS City Goblin - 2010 LS

I was thinking of possibly using shaft collars on the rack and pinion. If i go that route, I'll let you know
  12. D

Started building my e-brake. Just a little work each day.
  13. D

That's not a bad price.
  14. D

I may end up making the machined part myself
  15. D

Coilover Options

I'm late... but great info!
  16. D

Nice! I'll check out the thread now.
  17. D

Next things on the list... NRG steering wheel quick release. Raceland coilovers Push button start/remote start on Ebay
  18. D

Parking Brakes

Can i play Devil's advocate for a sec? what if the linear actuator fails in its closed position? Either you would have to have a manual screw or a disconnecting coupling... Seeing as the coefficient of friction played a major part in holding the car into place (over turning, pads and rotors, and...
  19. D

The ebrake won't stop me! Ha ha.
  20. D

Registered! Yea boy!!!... Now to test my ebrake brackets sometime this week.