Search results

1. Rttoys

Mikes Extended, Full Frame Goblin - 2009 Cobalt LS with 135k donor

Don’t forget the stupid stuff, like vacuum leaks or a mass air flow installed backwards.
  2. Rttoys

Ross's extended city, easy entry Goblin- 06 SS/SC, NW Arkansas

A lot of builders don’t understand this, it’s even worse in the motorcycle world. The car is more capable than the driver. More power isn’t going to help you. As you build skills and dial in the car, then you add power. It all goes hand in hand.
  3. Rttoys

Df rear calipers

Post a picture of the master, booster, pedal box area. Maybe one of us can see something out of place.
  4. Rttoys

Df rear calipers

Have you made sure the master is completely retracted when in the rest position? Take your hand and pull up (toward you) on the lever, to make sure it’s all the way back. I remember a few having this problem that the lever sticks or in a bind and pushed just a little on the master making the...
  5. Rttoys

Coffee & Cars

6. Rttoys

Yep. That’s the correct way it goes
  7. Rttoys

WTB- Clutch Peddal

I ghetto fab’d mine back together and it’s been working for 4 years now. seems to be a Connor failure though. I figured I’d keep the spring in case my “fix” fails and I ever want it to go back to how it should be.
  8. Rttoys

WTB- Clutch Peddal

:oops:Ok. That’s different. I really need to tear down the cobalt to get it out of my hair. I’m snowed under for a few weeks, but if you don’t find anything soon, I’ll get it out of there and send it to you. I need the spring though. :D
  9. Rttoys

WTB- Clutch Peddal

What happened to yours? Break the spring? I’ll have one when I disassemble my backup cobalt, but I’m not sure when that’ll be.
  10. Rttoys

My goblin is......

When I was at the street meet yesterday (that’s where someone called it a dune buggy), I was talking to some guys right before I was about to leave. They couldn’t believe the goblin is all cobalt. When I got in to leave one guy said “I want to hear this thing fire up”. I said it sounds like a...
  11. Rttoys

Goblin picture game

I’m running out of easy ideas :confused:
  12. Rttoys

Goblin picture game

I did a few weeks ago with my silly John snow post. Changed it to a car show/street meet. I went to one yesterday and just bumped the challenge, to get others involved.
  13. Rttoys

My goblin is......

That’s my exact response. And I live in the hillbilly, mud bog’n capital of the world. They jack up their trucks, add the biggest meatiest tires they can find to send it through a 5’ deep mud hole. Do you really think a car that’s 4” off the ground with tires that barely fit the definition a...
  14. Rttoys

Goblin picture game

spring is here, time to dust off the goblins and show them off
  15. Rttoys

My goblin is......

………still not a f n dune buggy :mad:
  16. Rttoys

84 Fiero Endurance Racecar

i just noticed the shifter :D
  17. Rttoys

For the rear alignment. The best to do is to use the adjustable struts to adjust the rear suspension so the tie rods are level. Then set 1/4” toe in. As the suspension cycles up or down, you will go to zero toe, so you won’t get much bump steer.
  18. Rttoys

Chassis #387 Extended Length, Full cage ~ 08 LNF Donor - 6 Speed F40

It looks like it, but not how it would be there without any stress being applied to it. Does it go through to the other side?
  19. Rttoys

The ass end also moves around because of toe movement. Everytime you are on or off the gas, or even hit a bump, the rear toe moves in and out causing unsettlement. It’s not a huge deal, just something you need to be aware of. The new subframe will eliminate this.
  20. Rttoys

Rauq's Twincharged LSJ in SC - #240 - GOBZILA

The open wheel thing messes up a lot of track stuff. Understandable, but sucks.